Cleanload Chemical Eductor/3376 Series Cleanload
The new 3376 Series Cleanload™ chemical eduction system allows farmers to mix liquid and dry chemicals safely and quickly at ground level. The Cleanload extends the life of your transfer pumps by educting abrasive and corrosive chemicals downstream from the pump. Using the Cleanload further improves the quality of your tank mix by bringing the concentrate into a supersaturated stream that is then dispersed into the tank in a clean and easy process.
Product URL: http://www.hypropumps.com/
Hypro/Pentair's product line includes roller, centrifugal, diaphragm, piston, plunger, gear and impeller pumps as well as spray tips, nozzles and accessories.
Company Website: http://www.hypropumps.com/
Company Phone Number: 800-424-9776
Contact Email: email@example.com
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- WinField introduces Answer Tech and Data Silo
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- RTK brings higher level of accuracy to farmers
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease