TurboDrop Asymmetric DualFan Nozzles
The TurboDrop Asymmetric DualFan provides a unique combination of drift control, penetration and coverage that make it the perfect nozzle for a wide variety of applications. The DualFan can be alternated on the boom to deliver four sprays to the target in one pass. At low pressure, droplets are generally Coarse (C) to Very Coarse (VC); at higher pressure, the DualFan creates Medium (M) droplets for excellent coverage with contact herbicides, fungicides and insecticides.
Product URL: http://www.turbodrop.com/
Provider of high tech spray nozzles and accessories. Greenleaf's agricultural spray nozzles include AirMix, TurboDrop XL, TurboDrop DualFan.
Company Website: http://www.turbodrop.com/
Company Phone Number: 800-881-4832
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Pinnacle Agriculture, Tecomate Wildlife form alliance