TurboDrop Asymmetric DualFan Nozzles
The TurboDrop Asymmetric DualFan provides a unique combination of drift control, penetration and coverage that make it the perfect nozzle for a wide variety of applications. The DualFan can be alternated on the boom to deliver four sprays to the target in one pass. At low pressure, droplets are generally Coarse (C) to Very Coarse (VC); at higher pressure, the DualFan creates Medium (M) droplets for excellent coverage with contact herbicides, fungicides and insecticides.
Product URL: http://www.turbodrop.com/
Provider of high tech spray nozzles and accessories. Greenleaf's agricultural spray nozzles include AirMix, TurboDrop XL, TurboDrop DualFan.
Company Website: http://www.turbodrop.com/
Company Phone Number: 800-881-4832
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Farm bill program to help farmers affected by severe weather
- Israel panel proposes 25-42% tax hike on mining companies
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?