Field Profit Planner Dashboard
With GEOSYS Field Profit Planner, you can plan for the future using information from previous years. Agronomic decisions made during the last growing season can be evaluated against actual harvest results. Input costs are used to create profitability maps demonstrating the effectiveness of performance zone management and its impact to the bottom line. For comparisons that make for better planning decisions, GEOSYS Field Profit Planner provides instant access to more than a decade of historic field data.
Product URL: http://www.geosys.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=14&Itemid=124&lang=en
GEOSYS is a leading contributor in agriculture performance, developing solutions for agribusiness that optimize resources, improve yields and reduce hazards.
Manufacturer: Geosys Inc.
Company Website: http://www.geosys.com/
Company Phone Number: 763-557-0092
Contact Email: Editor@VancePublishing.com
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Farm bill program to help farmers affected by severe weather
- Israel panel proposes 25-42% tax hike on mining companies
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture