Liquid Blockage Monitor System
CDS-John Blue allows you to know your liquid application flow from the cab of your tractor. Our patent pending system shows you both low-flow and no-flow problems now, which means you can correct it immediately using magnetic sensing technology mounted behind the VisaGage II Flow Monitors. Only LBMS shows both low-flow and no-flow, plus the Premium System also displays high flow for broken lines. The LBMS iPad app is free and available from the Apple App Store.
Product URL: http://www.cds-johnblue.com/pump-accessories/flow-monitors/liquid-blockage-monitor-system.shtml
CDS-John Blue Company manufactures liquid agricultural pumps and products for both applicator and irrigation use.
Manufacturer: CDS-John Blue Company
Company Website: http://www.cds-johnblue.com/
Company Phone Number: 256-721-9090
Contact Email: Editor@VancePublishing.com
- Collaboration to develop bio insect controls
- Drones on the farm: What are the laws?
- Trillions of gallons of water lost in Calif. drought
- ASA urges action on pending biotech approvals in EU
- CLA sees potential progress in recent ESA litigation settlements
- Cotton, soyoil diverged from general ag strength Thursday night
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- WinField introduces Answer Tech and Data Silo
- RTK brings higher level of accuracy to farmers
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease