AppliMax Spray Nozzle Calibrator
Features & Options: Quickly and easily ensure your spray nozzles are applying the correct application rate and check nozzle wear. Just hold the Spray Nozzle Calibrator under an operating spray nozzle for approximately 30 seconds and the application rate and flow rate will be displayed. The Spray Nozzle Calibrator is very accurate, taking up to 3,500 measurements during each test. Nozzle readings can be stored and a Nozzle Comparator feature lets you compare individual nozzle output against the average for the sprayer to identify worn or restricted nozzles.
Product URL: http://ati.ag/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=148&Itemid=54
Agritronics is utilizing advances in electronics, wireless communication, computer technologies and the internet to create easy to use, reliable products.
Manufacturer: ATI Agritronics Inc.
Company Website: http://ati.ag/index.php
Company Phone Number: 888-284-0112
Contact Email: Editor@VancePublishing.com
- Irrigation Association to release online courses with Cal Poly
- Monsanto to invest $120 million in Argentina
- Ag markets ended Tuesday mostly lower
- Fat molecules influence function of key photosynthesis protein
- Monsanto honored for efforts in developing agriculture in Vietnam
- Corn stocks top 1.2 billion bushels
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto