AppliMax Spray Nozzle Calibrator
Features & Options: Quickly and easily ensure your spray nozzles are applying the correct application rate and check nozzle wear. Just hold the Spray Nozzle Calibrator under an operating spray nozzle for approximately 30 seconds and the application rate and flow rate will be displayed. The Spray Nozzle Calibrator is very accurate, taking up to 3,500 measurements during each test. Nozzle readings can be stored and a Nozzle Comparator feature lets you compare individual nozzle output against the average for the sprayer to identify worn or restricted nozzles.
Product URL: http://ati.ag/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=148&Itemid=54
Agritronics is utilizing advances in electronics, wireless communication, computer technologies and the internet to create easy to use, reliable products.
Manufacturer: ATI Agritronics Inc.
Company Website: http://ati.ag/index.php
Company Phone Number: 888-284-0112
Contact Email: Editor@VancePublishing.com
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Farm bill program to help farmers affected by severe weather
- Israel panel proposes 25-42% tax hike on mining companies
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?