AppliMax Spray Nozzle Calibrator
Features & Options: Quickly and easily ensure your spray nozzles are applying the correct application rate and check nozzle wear. Just hold the Spray Nozzle Calibrator under an operating spray nozzle for approximately 30 seconds and the application rate and flow rate will be displayed. The Spray Nozzle Calibrator is very accurate, taking up to 3,500 measurements during each test. Nozzle readings can be stored and a Nozzle Comparator feature lets you compare individual nozzle output against the average for the sprayer to identify worn or restricted nozzles.
Product URL: http://ati.ag/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=148&Itemid=54
Agritronics is utilizing advances in electronics, wireless communication, computer technologies and the internet to create easy to use, reliable products.
Manufacturer: ATI Agritronics Inc.
Company Website: http://ati.ag/index.php
Company Phone Number: 888-284-0112
Contact Email: Editor@VancePublishing.com
- Texas fall armyworms out early due to unseasonable rains
- Scout for western bean cutworm, western corn rootworm in Ohio
- AgSense releases iPad version of its WagNet Mobile app
- Ag markets posted divergent moves again Thursday
- Ag markets remained mixed at midsession Thursday
- Be wary of wheat quality after wet weather
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight