Wireless Data Transfer
Enables wireless transmission of data between the GreenStar™ 3 2630 display, MyJohnDeere.com, and the producer’s farm management information system. This system eliminates the need for manual data transfer. Available as a subscription upgrade to JDLink™ Ultimate with Remote Display Access. Wireless Data Transfer allows data to fl ow wirelessly to the customer’s personalized portal on MyJohnDeere.com. Customers can access this data from their smart phones, tablets, computers, or any Internet-enabled device, then share that data with retailers and easily transfer information to 2630 Displays in the field.
Product URL: http://www.deere.ca/wps/dcom/en_CA/products/equipment/ag_management_solutions/information_management/jdlink/jdlink.page?
Deere & Company is a world leader in providing advanced products and services and is committed to the success of customers whose work is linked to the land.
Manufacturer: John Deere
Company Website: http://www.deere.com/wps/dcom/globalhome/deerecom/global_home.page
Company Phone Number: 800-533-6446
Contact Email: Editor@VancePublishing.com
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement