Wireless Data Transfer
Enables wireless transmission of data between the GreenStar™ 3 2630 display, MyJohnDeere.com, and the producer’s farm management information system. This system eliminates the need for manual data transfer. Available as a subscription upgrade to JDLink™ Ultimate with Remote Display Access. Wireless Data Transfer allows data to fl ow wirelessly to the customer’s personalized portal on MyJohnDeere.com. Customers can access this data from their smart phones, tablets, computers, or any Internet-enabled device, then share that data with retailers and easily transfer information to 2630 Displays in the field.
Product URL: http://www.deere.ca/wps/dcom/en_CA/products/equipment/ag_management_solutions/information_management/jdlink/jdlink.page?
Deere & Company is a world leader in providing advanced products and services and is committed to the success of customers whose work is linked to the land.
Manufacturer: John Deere
Company Website: http://www.deere.com/wps/dcom/globalhome/deerecom/global_home.page
Company Phone Number: 800-533-6446
Contact Email: Editor@VancePublishing.com
- Unmanned aerial vehicles advance agriculture
- Divergent livestock futures highlighted Wednesday's market action
- Update on corn and soybean acreage
- China's cotton growing area, yield expected to decline in 2014
- Farm auction in McLean County, Ill., drew 40 bidders
- Pesticide Safety Education program reaches a 50-year milestone
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre
- Ag markets turned generally mixed Monday morning