Wireless Data Transfer
Enables wireless transmission of data between the GreenStar™ 3 2630 display, MyJohnDeere.com, and the producer’s farm management information system. This system eliminates the need for manual data transfer. Available as a subscription upgrade to JDLink™ Ultimate with Remote Display Access. Wireless Data Transfer allows data to fl ow wirelessly to the customer’s personalized portal on MyJohnDeere.com. Customers can access this data from their smart phones, tablets, computers, or any Internet-enabled device, then share that data with retailers and easily transfer information to 2630 Displays in the field.
Product URL: http://www.deere.ca/wps/dcom/en_CA/products/equipment/ag_management_solutions/information_management/jdlink/jdlink.page?
Deere & Company is a world leader in providing advanced products and services and is committed to the success of customers whose work is linked to the land.
Manufacturer: John Deere
Company Website: http://www.deere.com/wps/dcom/globalhome/deerecom/global_home.page
Company Phone Number: 800-533-6446
Contact Email: Editor@VancePublishing.com
- FairRent, now online, helps you find land rent values
- Earth can sustain more plant growth than previously thought
- Bayer CropScience highlights upcoming farming innovations
- Ag markets proved rather divergent Wednesday
- U.S. Farmers & Ranchers Alliance launches new campaign
- Researchers find boron facilitates stem cell growth in corn
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease