Mobile Weather uses a third-party weather sensor connected to the Application Controller 1120 to display real-time weather information, including wind speed and direction, Delta T, and temperature and relative humidity on the John Deere GreenStar 2 or GreenStar 3 displays. However, only the GreenStar 3 2630 Display is capable of documenting (recording) weather data, which can be transferred to Apex or other third party farm management software for analysis and record keeping. Mobile Weather can be mounted on any John Deere 4940, 4930, 4830 and 4730 Self-Propelled Sprayers, with GreenStar displays.
Product URL: http://www.deere.com/wps/dcom/en_US/products/equipment/ag_management_solutions/field_and_crop_solutions/john_deere_mobile_weather/john_deere_mobile_weather.page
Deere & Company is a world leader in providing advanced products and services and is committed to the success of customers whose work is linked to the land.
Manufacturer: John Deere
Company Website: http://www.deere.com/wps/dcom/globalhome/deerecom/global_home.page
Company Phone Number: 800-533-6446
Contact Email: Editor@VancePublishing.com
- U.S. farmers seen cutting fertilizer use as crop prices slide
- Newly revised “Midwest Cover Crops Field Guide” released
- Automated imaging system looks underground to improve crops
- Understand and adapt to different communication styles
- Take That, Red Baron
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals