Mobile Weather uses a third-party weather sensor connected to the Application Controller 1120 to display real-time weather information, including wind speed and direction, Delta T, and temperature and relative humidity on the John Deere GreenStar 2 or GreenStar 3 displays. However, only the GreenStar 3 2630 Display is capable of documenting (recording) weather data, which can be transferred to Apex or other third party farm management software for analysis and record keeping. Mobile Weather can be mounted on any John Deere 4940, 4930, 4830 and 4730 Self-Propelled Sprayers, with GreenStar displays.
Product URL: http://www.deere.com/wps/dcom/en_US/products/equipment/ag_management_solutions/field_and_crop_solutions/john_deere_mobile_weather/john_deere_mobile_weather.page
Deere & Company is a world leader in providing advanced products and services and is committed to the success of customers whose work is linked to the land.
Manufacturer: John Deere
Company Website: http://www.deere.com/wps/dcom/globalhome/deerecom/global_home.page
Company Phone Number: 800-533-6446
Contact Email: Editor@VancePublishing.com
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning
- Responsible Ag begins auditor training, opens training center
- The World Series of ag: What inning is your business in?
- Midwest Cover Crops Guide available to help growers
- Gladstone Land has $24.6 million farm acquisition in California
- Nutrient removal rates by grain crops