Harvest Map Processing™
Features & Options: Farmers harvest fields but they often don’t harvest the data. GEOSYS offers Harvest Map Processing™ as a hassle-free solution to the loss of yield data every year. Submitting combine files to GEOSYS for processing is as easy as uploading a file. We take it from there. Even multiple combine files are knitted together into one seamless map while errors are eliminated. The result is a usable map ready to output in the file format needed.
Product URL: http://www.farmsatpro.geosys-na.com/Portal/Public/LoginGeosys.aspx?ReturnUrl=/portal/default.aspx
GEOSYS is a leading contributor in agriculture performance, developing solutions for agribusiness that optimize resources, improve yields and reduce hazards.
Manufacturer: Geosys Inc.
Company Website: http://www.geosys.com/
Company Phone Number: 763-557-0092
Contact Email: Editor@VancePublishing.com
- FairRent, now online, helps you find land rent values
- Earth can sustain more plant growth than previously thought
- Bayer CropScience highlights upcoming farming innovations
- Ag markets proved rather divergent Wednesday
- U.S. Farmers & Ranchers Alliance launches new campaign
- Researchers find boron facilitates stem cell growth in corn
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease