Harvest Map Processing™
Features & Options: Farmers harvest fields but they often don’t harvest the data. GEOSYS offers Harvest Map Processing™ as a hassle-free solution to the loss of yield data every year. Submitting combine files to GEOSYS for processing is as easy as uploading a file. We take it from there. Even multiple combine files are knitted together into one seamless map while errors are eliminated. The result is a usable map ready to output in the file format needed.
Product URL: http://www.farmsatpro.geosys-na.com/Portal/Public/LoginGeosys.aspx?ReturnUrl=/portal/default.aspx
GEOSYS is a leading contributor in agriculture performance, developing solutions for agribusiness that optimize resources, improve yields and reduce hazards.
Manufacturer: Geosys Inc.
Company Website: http://www.geosys.com/
Company Phone Number: 763-557-0092
Contact Email: Editor@VancePublishing.com
- Summit on herbicide resistance now available online
- Honey Bee Health Coalition releases “Bee Healthy” roadmap
- Phomopsis stem canker in sunflowers
- Conference to help companies take next steps in eBusiness
- Energy for growing crops is large part of farm operating costs
- Moves in livestock futures bracketed those of the crop markets
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals