Harvest Map Processing™
Features & Options: Farmers harvest fields but they often don’t harvest the data. GEOSYS offers Harvest Map Processing™ as a hassle-free solution to the loss of yield data every year. Submitting combine files to GEOSYS for processing is as easy as uploading a file. We take it from there. Even multiple combine files are knitted together into one seamless map while errors are eliminated. The result is a usable map ready to output in the file format needed.
Product URL: http://www.farmsatpro.geosys-na.com/Portal/Public/LoginGeosys.aspx?ReturnUrl=/portal/default.aspx
GEOSYS is a leading contributor in agriculture performance, developing solutions for agribusiness that optimize resources, improve yields and reduce hazards.
Manufacturer: Geosys Inc.
Company Website: http://www.geosys.com/
Company Phone Number: 763-557-0092
Contact Email: Editor@VancePublishing.com
- New calculator can help soybean farmers with seed decisions
- U.S., Brazil close to ending cotton trade rift
- U.S.-Japan trade talks hit new farm exports snag
- Ag markets posted a general comeback Wednesday
- Midwest grain growers ‘Invest an acre to feed the world’
- Ag markets turned mixed around midsession Wednesday
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?