AppliMax Spray Boom Remote Control
Control the spray boom sections from outside the cab to make spray nozzle calibration, inspection and maintenance easier. The 200 series model controls up to seven boom sections with a compact hand-held remote. The new Smart Series model lets you control an unlimited number of boom sections using your smartphone or tablet, and has a “jog” feature that lets you simultaneously turn off the current spray boom and turn on the adjacent boom. Both models let you turn individual, or all boom sections, on/off with the push of a button.
Product URL: http://ati.ag/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=148&Itemid=54
Agritronics is utilizing advances in electronics, wireless communication, computer technologies and the internet to create easy to use, reliable products.
Manufacturer: ATI Agritronics Inc.
Company Website: http://ati.ag/
Company Phone Number: 888-284-0112
Contact Email: Editor@VancePublishing.com
- Collaboration to develop bio insect controls
- Drones on the farm: What are the laws?
- Trillions of gallons of water lost in Calif. drought
- ASA urges action on pending biotech approvals in EU
- CLA sees potential progress in recent ESA litigation settlements
- Cotton, soyoil diverged from general ag strength Thursday night
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- RTK brings higher level of accuracy to farmers
- WinField introduces Answer Tech and Data Silo
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease