RoGator® Direct Chemical Injection
Direct chemical injection is a key benefit available with RoGator RG900, RG1100 and RG1300 sprayer models. This optional system saves time and money by giving operators the flexibility to designate a specific tank for each chemical, thus eliminating mixing and cleaning when switching application products. Direct chemical injection is available with two pumps with 40-gallon tanks. Application range is 5 to 200 ounces per acre.
Product URL: applylikeapro.com
AGCO Application Equipment leads the way. From spreaders to sprayers, our equipment allows farmers to accurately and efficiently apply nutrients & protectants.
Company Website: applylikeapro.com
Company Phone Number: 770-813-9200
Contact Email: Editor@VancePublishing.com
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- WinField introduces Answer Tech and Data Silo
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- Ohio’s largest Deere dealer to sell precision drone products
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease