RoGator® Direct Chemical Injection
Direct chemical injection is a key benefit available with RoGator RG900, RG1100 and RG1300 sprayer models. This optional system saves time and money by giving operators the flexibility to designate a specific tank for each chemical, thus eliminating mixing and cleaning when switching application products. Direct chemical injection is available with two pumps with 40-gallon tanks. Application range is 5 to 200 ounces per acre.
Product URL: applylikeapro.com
AGCO Application Equipment leads the way. From spreaders to sprayers, our equipment allows farmers to accurately and efficiently apply nutrients & protectants.
Company Website: applylikeapro.com
Company Phone Number: 770-813-9200
Contact Email: Editor@VancePublishing.com
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning
- Responsible Ag begins auditor training, opens training center
- The World Series of ag: What inning is your business in?
- Midwest Cover Crops Guide available to help growers
- Gladstone Land has $24.6 million farm acquisition in California
- Nutrient removal rates by grain crops