RoGator® Direct Chemical Injection
Direct chemical injection is a key benefit available with RoGator RG900, RG1100 and RG1300 sprayer models. This optional system saves time and money by giving operators the flexibility to designate a specific tank for each chemical, thus eliminating mixing and cleaning when switching application products. Direct chemical injection is available with two pumps with 40-gallon tanks. Application range is 5 to 200 ounces per acre.
Product URL: applylikeapro.com
AGCO Application Equipment leads the way. From spreaders to sprayers, our equipment allows farmers to accurately and efficiently apply nutrients & protectants.
Company Website: applylikeapro.com
Company Phone Number: 770-813-9200
Contact Email: Editor@VancePublishing.com
- Ag turned decidedly mixed Friday morning
- Fall armyworm moth capture sees big jump
- U.S. lawmakers warn Japan, Canada on Pacific trade deal talks
- NASA sponsors AgriLife research of drought-stricken trees
- USDA announces farm bill supplemental crop coverage
- Kites, balloon collect aerial data for soybean drought tolerance
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014