RoGator® Direct Chemical Injection
Direct chemical injection is a key benefit available with RoGator RG900, RG1100 and RG1300 sprayer models. This optional system saves time and money by giving operators the flexibility to designate a specific tank for each chemical, thus eliminating mixing and cleaning when switching application products. Direct chemical injection is available with two pumps with 40-gallon tanks. Application range is 5 to 200 ounces per acre.
Product URL: applylikeapro.com
AGCO Application Equipment leads the way. From spreaders to sprayers, our equipment allows farmers to accurately and efficiently apply nutrients & protectants.
Company Website: applylikeapro.com
Company Phone Number: 770-813-9200
Contact Email: Editor@VancePublishing.com
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture