Case IH Advanced Farming Systems continues to expand the single display solution with Case IH AFS AccuControl. AFS AccuControl works in conjunction with an application implement and the AFS Pro 700 display, using the same user-friendly interface. AFS AccuControl can record as-applied maps, control sections and vary application rates for planters, sprayers, liquid applicators and anhydrous toolbars. New in 2014, Case IH AFS AccuControl rate controller technology will now interface with Case IH Nutri-Tiller applicators and third-party anhydrous ammonia applicators.
Product URL: http://caseihafs.com/accuguide.php
Case IH is a global leader in agricultural equipment, committed to developing the most powerful, productive, reliable equipment for today’s challenges.
Manufacturer: Case IH
Company Website: http://caseihafs.com/
Company Phone Number: 877-422-7344
Contact Email: Editor@VancePublishing.com
- EPA in hot water over proposed CWA rule
- CLA responds to EPA’s “Waters of the U.S.” rulemaking
- El Niño may not bring needed rains to parched California
- Analysis lists top 10 states for residue and manure energy
- EPA approves Willowood Azoxy 2SC, Willowood AzoxyProp Xtra
- Corn crop in best shape in 21 years