Case IH Advanced Farming Systems continues to expand the single display solution with Case IH AFS AccuControl. AFS AccuControl works in conjunction with an application implement and the AFS Pro 700 display, using the same user-friendly interface. AFS AccuControl can record as-applied maps, control sections and vary application rates for planters, sprayers, liquid applicators and anhydrous toolbars. New in 2014, Case IH AFS AccuControl rate controller technology will now interface with Case IH Nutri-Tiller applicators and third-party anhydrous ammonia applicators.
Product URL: http://caseihafs.com/accuguide.php
Case IH is a global leader in agricultural equipment, committed to developing the most powerful, productive, reliable equipment for today’s challenges.
Manufacturer: Case IH
Company Website: http://caseihafs.com/
Company Phone Number: 877-422-7344
Contact Email: Editor@VancePublishing.com
- Farmland price outlook in 2014 and beyond
- Climate change to cut South Asia's growth 9% by 2100
- Tumbling livestock quotes led ag commodites lower Wednesday
- As risk of drought rises, Australian farmers struggle to invest
- Soybean aphids make an unusual appearance
- Livestock futures led most ag markets lower Wednesday morning
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America