Case IH Advanced Farming Systems continues to expand the single display solution with Case IH AFS AccuControl. AFS AccuControl works in conjunction with an application implement and the AFS Pro 700 display, using the same user-friendly interface. AFS AccuControl can record as-applied maps, control sections and vary application rates for planters, sprayers, liquid applicators and anhydrous toolbars. New in 2014, Case IH AFS AccuControl rate controller technology will now interface with Case IH Nutri-Tiller applicators and third-party anhydrous ammonia applicators.
Product URL: http://caseihafs.com/accuguide.php
Case IH is a global leader in agricultural equipment, committed to developing the most powerful, productive, reliable equipment for today’s challenges.
Manufacturer: Case IH
Company Website: http://caseihafs.com/
Company Phone Number: 877-422-7344
Contact Email: Editor@VancePublishing.com
- Study says neonics are widespread in Iowa waters
- Tremendous response to Iowa’s new nutrient reduction program
- A good corn crop is taking shape
- Drones draw interest to crop scouting and other new farm uses
- Renegotiating cash rents down for 2015
- U.S. farmers resort to giant storage bags to avoid cheap sales