Hybrid Mode™, NORAC’s patent pending in-crop spraying feature eliminates the need for the operator to take manual control of the boom while spraying in adverse situations such as lodged, thin and uneven crops. This technology simultaneously reads the soil and crop canopy, reducing boom height error and increasing the boom stability, therefore increasing the amount of time the boom is at the target spray height. It reduces drift and promotes the efficient application of herbicides. NORAC’s Hybrid Mode™ is available on NORAC’s UC5TM and UC4.5™ Spray Height Control systems.
Product URL: http://norac.ca/products?product_type_id=79
NORAC Systems International Inc. strives to improve the competitiveness of agriculture through precision measurement.
Company Website: http://norac.ca/index
Company Phone Number: 866-306-6722
Contact Email: Editor@VancePublishing.com
- Texas fall armyworms out early due to unseasonable rains
- Scout for western bean cutworm, western corn rootworm in Ohio
- AgSense releases iPad version of its WagNet Mobile app
- Ag markets posted divergent moves again Thursday
- Ag markets remained mixed at midsession Thursday
- Be wary of wheat quality after wet weather
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight