Hybrid Mode™, NORAC’s patent pending in-crop spraying feature eliminates the need for the operator to take manual control of the boom while spraying in adverse situations such as lodged, thin and uneven crops. This technology simultaneously reads the soil and crop canopy, reducing boom height error and increasing the boom stability, therefore increasing the amount of time the boom is at the target spray height. It reduces drift and promotes the efficient application of herbicides. NORAC’s Hybrid Mode™ is available on NORAC’s UC5TM and UC4.5™ Spray Height Control systems.
Product URL: http://norac.ca/products?product_type_id=79
NORAC Systems International Inc. strives to improve the competitiveness of agriculture through precision measurement.
Company Website: http://norac.ca/index
Company Phone Number: 866-306-6722
Contact Email: Editor@VancePublishing.com
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Farm bill program to help farmers affected by severe weather
- Israel panel proposes 25-42% tax hike on mining companies
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?