Hybrid Mode™, NORAC’s patent pending in-crop spraying feature eliminates the need for the operator to take manual control of the boom while spraying in adverse situations such as lodged, thin and uneven crops. This technology simultaneously reads the soil and crop canopy, reducing boom height error and increasing the boom stability, therefore increasing the amount of time the boom is at the target spray height. It reduces drift and promotes the efficient application of herbicides. NORAC’s Hybrid Mode™ is available on NORAC’s UC5TM and UC4.5™ Spray Height Control systems.
Product URL: http://norac.ca/products?product_type_id=79
NORAC Systems International Inc. strives to improve the competitiveness of agriculture through precision measurement.
Company Website: http://norac.ca/index
Company Phone Number: 866-306-6722
Contact Email: Editor@VancePublishing.com
- Fall tests for nematodes help keep crops healthy
- National Agricultural Genotyping Center announces partnership
- Surging soy, U.S. dollar quotes highlight Friday futures trading
- EU’s leading plant scientists call for action to defend research
- Digi-Star introduces WeighLog hydraulic weighing system
- Surging U.S. dollar values weighed on ag markets Friday morning