The Sentry 6140 is a stand alone flow monitoring system that can detect abnormal liquid flow rates on your sprayer, planter or fertilizer toolbar. The system uses individual turbine flow meters at every nozzle body to very precisely measure and compare flow rates across the machine. Should a spray tip or fertilizer orifice become plugged, damaged or lost, the operator will be alerted immediately with an audible and visual alarm in the cab and LED indication at the nozzle body.
Product URL: http://www.teejet.com/english/home/products/application-control-and-equipment/sprayer-monitors/sentry-6140.aspx
TeeJet Technologies manufactures a comprehensive line of products including lightbar guidance systems, sprayer control systems and agricultural spray nozzles.
Manufacturer: TeeJet Technologies
Company Website: http://www.teejet.com/english/home.aspx
Company Phone Number: 630-665-5000
Contact Email: Editor@VancePublishing.com
- California pays the price for Corn Belt’s cold snap
- Seed treatments strongly recommended for 2014 wheat crop
- Oregon GMO labeling measure certified for November ballot
- Pesticide linked to three generations of disease
- Arysta LifeScience registers Dinamic herbicide for corn in China
- AgData acquired by Vista Equity Partners