The Sentry 6140 is a stand alone flow monitoring system that can detect abnormal liquid flow rates on your sprayer, planter or fertilizer toolbar. The system uses individual turbine flow meters at every nozzle body to very precisely measure and compare flow rates across the machine. Should a spray tip or fertilizer orifice become plugged, damaged or lost, the operator will be alerted immediately with an audible and visual alarm in the cab and LED indication at the nozzle body.
Product URL: http://www.teejet.com/english/home/products/application-control-and-equipment/sprayer-monitors/sentry-6140.aspx
TeeJet Technologies manufactures a comprehensive line of products including lightbar guidance systems, sprayer control systems and agricultural spray nozzles.
Manufacturer: TeeJet Technologies
Company Website: http://www.teejet.com/english/home.aspx
Company Phone Number: 630-665-5000
Contact Email: Editor@VancePublishing.com
- Study says neonics are widespread in Iowa waters
- Weyerhaeuser and DuPont Pioneer sign license agreement
- Why your business needs a CSO
- Woman arrested in seed theft case released on bond
- Rabobank reports U.S. set to become urea self-sufficient
- Tremendous response to Iowa’s new nutrient reduction program
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Study of pesticides and autism is junk science
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'