The Sentry 6140 is a stand alone flow monitoring system that can detect abnormal liquid flow rates on your sprayer, planter or fertilizer toolbar. The system uses individual turbine flow meters at every nozzle body to very precisely measure and compare flow rates across the machine. Should a spray tip or fertilizer orifice become plugged, damaged or lost, the operator will be alerted immediately with an audible and visual alarm in the cab and LED indication at the nozzle body.
Product URL: http://www.teejet.com/english/home/products/application-control-and-equipment/sprayer-monitors/sentry-6140.aspx
TeeJet Technologies manufactures a comprehensive line of products including lightbar guidance systems, sprayer control systems and agricultural spray nozzles.
Manufacturer: TeeJet Technologies
Company Website: http://www.teejet.com/english/home.aspx
Company Phone Number: 630-665-5000
Contact Email: Editor@VancePublishing.com
- Syngenta global cereals collaborations hit home
- DuPont Pioneer continues support of agriscience education
- New study highlights need for increased innovation
- Water ‘thermostat’ could help engineer drought-resistant crops
- Bayer CropScience expands Bayer SeedGrowth Centers
- Rising Black Sea tensions are supporting the crop markets
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Anti-GMO proposal denounced at Safeway shareholder meeting