The Sentry 6140 is a stand alone flow monitoring system that can detect abnormal liquid flow rates on your sprayer, planter or fertilizer toolbar. The system uses individual turbine flow meters at every nozzle body to very precisely measure and compare flow rates across the machine. Should a spray tip or fertilizer orifice become plugged, damaged or lost, the operator will be alerted immediately with an audible and visual alarm in the cab and LED indication at the nozzle body.
Product URL: http://www.teejet.com/english/home/products/application-control-and-equipment/sprayer-monitors/sentry-6140.aspx
TeeJet Technologies manufactures a comprehensive line of products including lightbar guidance systems, sprayer control systems and agricultural spray nozzles.
Manufacturer: TeeJet Technologies
Company Website: http://www.teejet.com/english/home.aspx
Company Phone Number: 630-665-5000
Contact Email: Editor@VancePublishing.com
- Phomopsis stem canker in sunflowers
- Conference to help companies take next steps in eBusiness
- Energy for growing crops is large part of farm operating costs
- Moves in livestock futures bracketed those of the crop markets
- 3D Robotics launches new 3DR mapping platforms
- Report finds ag employers can’t fill STEM jobs
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals