The Sentry 6140 is a stand alone flow monitoring system that can detect abnormal liquid flow rates on your sprayer, planter or fertilizer toolbar. The system uses individual turbine flow meters at every nozzle body to very precisely measure and compare flow rates across the machine. Should a spray tip or fertilizer orifice become plugged, damaged or lost, the operator will be alerted immediately with an audible and visual alarm in the cab and LED indication at the nozzle body.
Product URL: http://www.teejet.com/english/home/products/application-control-and-equipment/sprayer-monitors/sentry-6140.aspx
TeeJet Technologies manufactures a comprehensive line of products including lightbar guidance systems, sprayer control systems and agricultural spray nozzles.
Manufacturer: TeeJet Technologies
Company Website: http://www.teejet.com/english/home.aspx
Company Phone Number: 630-665-5000
Contact Email: Editor@VancePublishing.com
- Scout for aphids in winter wheat
- El Niño development stalled out, but wet winter still predicted
- Ag markets posted divergent closes Wednesday
- Farm bill program to help farmers affected by severe weather
- Israel panel proposes 25-42% tax hike on mining companies
- Ag markets moved almost unanimously higher Wednesday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture