Crop Health Monitor™ Dashboard
Features & Options: Manage your customers’ farms and fields better and faster with the GEOSYS Crop Health Monitor. It provides a single, simple dashboard to monitor daily progress. High-definition, in-season imagery is available for every fi eld. Plus, the ability to view fields from different perspectives puts the focus on areas that need priority attention and high-value actions. Crop Health Monitor uses HTML5 which means you can use it on your smart phone, tablet or desktop.
Product URL: http://www.geosys.com/
GEOSYS is a leading contributor in agriculture performance, developing solutions for agribusiness that optimize resources, improve yields and reduce hazards.
Company Website: http://www.geosys.com/
Company Phone Number: 763-557-0092
Contact Email: Editor@VancePublishing.com
- U.S. farmers seen cutting fertilizer use as crop prices slide
- What to consider in leasing or buying equipment
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- EPA announces final decision to register Enlist Duo
- Newly revised “Midwest Cover Crops Field Guide” released
- Automated imaging system looks underground to improve crops
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals