A.J. Sackett Blend Towers
Sackett Blend Towers feature the H.I.M, High Intensity Mixer, the next generation of blending and coating technology which supports Precision Fertilizer Blending®. Its unique design allows for rapid blending and equal distribution of advanced liquid and dry additives. Counter rotating mixing shafts create a “fluidized zone,” which is ideal for blending and coating modern crop nutrients. It blends 3 ton batches in less than 30 seconds providing extremely high output and is winner of the 2013 ARA/Ag Gateway Technology Contest.
Product URL: http://ajsackett.com
A. J. Sackett & Sons Company offers engineering services, process and system design, and manufactures a complete line of equipment for the fertilizer industry.
Manufacturer: A.J. Sackett Sons & Company
Company Website: http://ajsackett.com
Company Phone Number:
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Soy, cotton futures led the ag markets Wednesday morning
- Monthly fertilizer prices: Comparing 2014 through 2009
- USDA releases April water supply forecast for the West
- Know your enemy: The importance of weed identification
- Most Texas farmers have corn in the ground
- Mosaic to acquire ADM's Brazil, Paraguay fertilizer business
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Climate change will reduce crop yields sooner than we thought
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants