Layco Declining Weight Blend System
The flagship blending system for the Layco product line is the fully automated Layco DW System™. The advanced technology of the Layco DW (Declining Weight) system results in a blending system that is one of the most accurate and fastest available today. Through its research and engineering group, Yargus Manufacturing developed the proprietary Layco Rotary Valve as well as a new highly flexible metering system called the Layco Flat Wire Chain. The Layco Flat Wire Chain meter is capable of a wide range of metered rates including rates up to 4 Tons per minute with a dual chute Layco Hopper.
Product URL: http://yargus.com
Yargus Manufacturing services include engineering and design, marketing, production, installation, transportation and technical assistance for fertilizer blending and conveyor systems.
Manufacturer: Yargus Manufacturing
Company Website: http://yargus.com
Company Phone Number:
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Texas fall armyworms out early due to unseasonable rains
- Scout for western bean cutworm, western corn rootworm in Ohio
- AgSense releases iPad version of its WagNet Mobile app
- Ag markets posted divergent moves again Thursday
- Ag markets remained mixed at midsession Thursday
- Be wary of wheat quality after wet weather
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight