LAYCOTE™ Automated Coating System
The New LAYCOTE™ Automated Coating System provides coating accuracy for stand-alone coating systems and for coatings (impregnating) in automated blending systems. The unique metering and mixing chamber provides accurate results as the Layco PLC (computer) monitors the flow of the product and the flow of the liquid or powder during the coating process. The system integrates easily into the Declining Weight Blend System or can be used as a separate coating system to provide fast efficient coating for bulk storage or bagging systems.
Product URL: http://www.yargus.com/index.php/layco-products/blending-systems
Yargus is a full-service company with experienced engineering, design, marketing, production, installation, transportation and technical assistance personnel.
Company Website: http://yargus.com
Company Phone Number: 217-826-6352
Contact Email: email@example.com
- Irrigation Association to release online courses with Cal Poly
- Monsanto to invest $120 million in Argentina
- Ag markets ended Tuesday mostly lower
- Fat molecules influence function of key photosynthesis protein
- Monsanto honored for efforts in developing agriculture in Vietnam
- Corn stocks top 1.2 billion bushels
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto