Direct Drive Rotary Blender
The Doyle 8, 10, 13, & 16 ton Direct Drive Rotary Blender’s are the industry’s fastest rotary blenders. These units make quick work of the new, larger capacity tenders and trailer tenders being used today. Using fewer drive assembly parts, the direct drive system has a planetary gearbox, coupled to a totally enclosed fan-cooled (TEFC) motor. These units have drums and stainless blender frames made of 304 stainless steel. The blender drumsand all flighting are 100% welded on both sides. Pictured is the 16 ton Direct Drive.
Product URL: http://www.doylemfg.com/rotary.html
Doyle Equipment Manufacturing Company is the global leader for quality dry bulk fertilizer handling equipment
Company Website: http://www.doylemfg.com/
Company Phone Number: 800-788-8085
Contact Email: email@example.com
- Precision Planting launches multi-hybrid planting system
- TIA Farm Tire Service training class offered
- Coolest fall temperatures to remain focused in Central U.S.
- Most ag markets held up surprisingly well Tuesday
- Livestock futures outperformed the crop markets Tuesday morning
- Iowa cover crops: Expected Hessian fly free dates
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease