Direct Drive Rotary Blender
The Doyle 8, 10, 13, & 16 ton Direct Drive Rotary Blender’s are the industry’s fastest rotary blenders. These units make quick work of the new, larger capacity tenders and trailer tenders being used today. Using fewer drive assembly parts, the direct drive system has a planetary gearbox, coupled to a totally enclosed fan-cooled (TEFC) motor. These units have drums and stainless blender frames made of 304 stainless steel. The blender drumsand all flighting are 100% welded on both sides. Pictured is the 16 ton Direct Drive.
Product URL: http://www.doylemfg.com/rotary.html
Doyle Equipment Manufacturing Company is the global leader for quality dry bulk fertilizer handling equipment
Company Website: http://www.doylemfg.com/
Company Phone Number: 800-788-8085
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta