Liquid Fertilizer & Chemical Storage Facilities
Marcus liquid storage solutions are custom-designed with two options, either a wood structure or with Varco Pruden pre-engineered steel buildings. Our buildings are insulated, making for an energy efficient controlled environment. Our features include reinforced concrete floors, radiant in-floor heating, sizing your containment areas, and 24-hour load lanes to full automation. We are familiar with most Department of Agriculture State regulations for chemical storage, making the design and permitting process a snap.
Product URL: http://www.marcusconstruction.com
Marcus Construction was founded in 1956 and has proven to be the leader in the industry with the construction of Dry & Liquid Fertilizer and Chemical facilitie
Manufacturer: Marcus Construction
Company Website: http://www.marcusconstruction.com
Company Phone Number: 800-367-3424
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- China adopts stricter pesticide residue standard
- Researchers target soybean disease with genetic resistance study
- K-State Cropping Systems Field Day Set Aug. 28 in Garden City
- Ag markets ended the week in mixed fashion
- Ag turned decidedly mixed Friday morning
- Fall armyworm moth capture sees big jump
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014