Your crops need the full spectrum of nutrients, NPKS and micronutrients, to maximize yields. Research has demonstrated that micronutrients are required in small quantities and are essential to plants. The challenge is three fold:
• Correct micronutrient quantities vary by the crop.
• Precisely distribute them.
• Ensure they are converted into plant available forms.
This webinar brings an extensive body of research and development dedicated to helping you correctly apply micronutrients to achieve your yield objectives.
In this webinar, we will discuss the unique properties of sulphur; why its interactions with micronutriens make it the ideal partner for micronutrient delivery; and how to determine the correct quantities of micronutrients. We will also discuss the value of precision spatial distribution and how to improve it to ensure enhanced nutrient availability. The economic benefits are clear. Successful growers understand extra yield count and know sulphur and micronutrient deficiencies prevent higher yields. This webinar will explain how to prevent deficiencies and save money on logistics, while providing the highest nutrient value per pound of fertilizer.
What you will learn:
• Interaction of sulphur with micronutrients
• Micronutrient function in plant growth
• Realizing greater yields from micronutrients
• Low Salt Index value and placement savings