ARA: Why vote? Because elections have consequences
Volunteering Helps Your Country and Community. As Americans we are fortunate to have the right to freely participate in the election process. If we want to help shape the role the federal, state, and local government plays in our daily lives, then we must become actively involved in the election of our lawmakers and in shaping public policies. Doing so it the only way to help ensure our local community, our country, and our government advance and improve.
Volunteering is Highly Valued. Successful political campaigns have a strong grassroots network built on a foundation of an army of dedicated volunteers with a singular purpose of electing their candidate. A strong volunteer network that has a deep reach within their communities many times can overcome other disadvantages such as less financial resources or media coverage. Volunteers many times make the difference between winning and losing an election.
It has been said that bad public officials are elected by good citizens who do not vote. Please make sure you and our industry make a difference this election by volunteering for pro-agribusiness candidates. Also, make sure you, your neighbors, co-workers, and friends vote before or on November 6, 2012! For more information on ARA and/or ARAPAC, go to www.aradc.org.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- El Niño could strike as early as summer
- Fertilizer in small doses yields higher returns for less money
- Research shows GM crops safe, no special labeling needed
- New soil health toolbox evaluates plant available nutrients
- Canada orders railways to boost grain shipments to ease logjam
- Spectacular economic growth in China has a downside: drought
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
Junge Control Inc.