The Age of Apps
Drive Safe.ly. DriveSafe.ly is a mobile application that reads text (SMS) messages and e-mails aloud in real time and automatically responds without drivers touching the mobile phone. DriveSafe.ly is the solution to texting while driving. There is no need to touch the phone while driving. One-touch activation and it is Bluetooth and radio transmitter compatible. It is available for Blackberry.
FuelLog. Tracks and logs mileage, fuel consumption, maintenances, services and costs of a car or motorbike and knows exactly how much your car costs. FuelLog calculates a lot of useful statistics like fuel consumption and economy (e.g. mpg or l/100km) of your car or other vehicle, total cost and mileage, average cost per distance or gas amount, average cost per month, year and driven distances, expenses and a lot more. Everything is managed in an easy to use interface. It is available for Android.
Agriculture Regulations (Title 7 Code of Federal Regulations) by Tekk Innovations LLC. The app features the entire text of Title 7 CFR, Agriculture, on an Apple device. This is available for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad.
We certainly can’t list all of the apps that are available, but we would like to hear from you about what your favorite apps are for ag professionals. Share your tips and suggestions for apps with me and I’ll add them to the list, which you can find on our website www.AgProfessional.com. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- China adopts stricter pesticide residue standard
- Researchers target soybean disease with genetic resistance study
- K-State Cropping Systems Field Day Set Aug. 28 in Garden City
- Ag markets ended the week in mixed fashion
- Ag turned decidedly mixed Friday morning
- Fall armyworm moth capture sees big jump
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014