Precision Ag Survey and Manufacturer Views
Hemisphere GPS is the most recent example of a company showing financial faith in the growth of precision ag technology, by selling its non-agricultural operations but keeping the ag business, to “capitalize on the rapidly expanding market opportunities in agriculture,” as Rick Heiniger, president of the company, explained.
The same financial success seems to be occurring for most precision ag technology manufacturers. Plus, the ag retailers that are stepping up to the plate to adopt and invest and sell a wide array of services to farmers appear to be doing well, too. And the industry in general should be having success five years from now. The precision ag manufacturers say there isn’t any way to turn away from the inevitable.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
- Conference to address “What’s Next for Farmland Values”