NAICC: Something for everyone
click image to zoom“We are extremely proud of the comprehensive agenda we’ve developed for this event. With track sessions specially-designed by consultants, researchers, quality assurance and lab quality assurance professionals, there is truly something for everyone.” Ag professionals know that work doesn’t stop when the last harvester pulls out of the field. Even though it signals a time to get reacquainted with family and friends, it also indicates a time to replenish for the next season. My most rewarding way to do so is to attend the NAICC Annual Meeting. This is a great place to learn from my peers and other professionals on a wide range of topics.
I would personally like to invite all ag professionals, crop consultants, research consultants, CCAs, PCAs, farm managers and retailers to the 2014 NAICC Annual Meeting and AG PRO EXPO, Jan. 29-Feb. 1, in New Orleans, La.
We are extremely proud of the comprehensive agenda we’ve developed for this event. With track sessions specially-designed by consultants, researchers, quality assurance and lab quality assurance professionals, there is truly something for everyone. A few highlights:
• Seven Wonders of High Yield Agriculture
• QA Auditing with Tact and Impact
• GLP Inspections and Harmonization with OECD
• Emerging Technologies
• New EPA Inspections: Challenges and Opportunities for Improvement
• Early Expectations and Current Procedures for Lab QA
• Roundtable Discussions on Soil Sampling and Fertility; Mobile and Office Technology;
Business, Customer and Employee Relations; Equipment and Fleet Management
• Looking Forward in Agriculture: Adjuvants, Weather and Equipment
• Electronic—The ‘Other’ Raw Data
• Precision Ag Implementation
• Researcher Networking Session—NEW
this year, research consultants will have a four-hour block to network with clients, sponsors and other researchers. This time is dedicated for small meetings and networking opportunities for the 2014 research season.
All these great opportunities are in addition to our AG PRO EXPO Trade Show, which features crop protection manufacturers and formulators, seed companies, contract research firms, precision ag companies, laboratories, equipment manufacturers, media, non-profit professional associations and government agencies. I encourage all in agriculture to join more than 650 ag professionals who attend the AG PRO EXPO.
In advance of the annual meeting, two outstanding development opportunities will be offered:
• Applying GLP Fundamentals for Research and Quality Assurance Professionals, Tuesday, Jan. 28, 7:30 a.m.-noon. This half-day training session is tailored to the individual professional depending on his/her current level of knowledge, offering basic GLP training, advanced GLP training or a practical field workshop. Enrollment is limited, so sign up early.
• Weed Resistance Meeting, Wednesday, Jan. 29, 8:00 a.m.-noon. This session will address the barriers to effective weed resistance from the crop consultant’s perspective. It will include an introduction to weed, fungicide and insecticide resistance problems, then delve into an interactive, problem-solving discussions. Professionals will leave the meeting with workable strategies for resistance management.
As always, there will be plenty of opportunities to interact with clients, sponsors and peers. And New Orleans is a great place to network and rejuvenate! Go to http://naicc.org/ for registration information. See you in January.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
- Conference to address “What’s Next for Farmland Values”
Vertical Floor Blenders