NAICC: Something for everyone
• Applying GLP Fundamentals for Research and Quality Assurance Professionals, Tuesday, Jan. 28, 7:30 a.m.-noon. This half-day training session is tailored to the individual professional depending on his/her current level of knowledge, offering basic GLP training, advanced GLP training or a practical field workshop. Enrollment is limited, so sign up early.
• Weed Resistance Meeting, Wednesday, Jan. 29, 8:00 a.m.-noon. This session will address the barriers to effective weed resistance from the crop consultant’s perspective. It will include an introduction to weed, fungicide and insecticide resistance problems, then delve into an interactive, problem-solving discussions. Professionals will leave the meeting with workable strategies for resistance management.
As always, there will be plenty of opportunities to interact with clients, sponsors and peers. And New Orleans is a great place to network and rejuvenate! Go to http://naicc.org/ for registration information. See you in January.
No matching related articles at this time.
- What to do now in regards to the 2014 Farm Bill
- Mistakes that hurt a farm's credit
- Mycogen Seeds introduces four new sunflower hybrids for 2015
- China cuts cotton import quotas to boost demand for its own fiber
- Hog futures the exception to bearish ag market rule Monday AM
- Gangster herbicide program update
- Despite USDA approval, Enlist trait faces hurdles
- Activist investor Peltz pushes DuPont to split itself
- USDA approves Dow’s Enlist corn, soybean traits
- Mapping technology help farmers understand soil
- Improve nutrient balance to boost corn yields
- Study shows differences in understanding sustainable agriculture
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report