NAICC: Something for everyone
• Applying GLP Fundamentals for Research and Quality Assurance Professionals, Tuesday, Jan. 28, 7:30 a.m.-noon. This half-day training session is tailored to the individual professional depending on his/her current level of knowledge, offering basic GLP training, advanced GLP training or a practical field workshop. Enrollment is limited, so sign up early.
• Weed Resistance Meeting, Wednesday, Jan. 29, 8:00 a.m.-noon. This session will address the barriers to effective weed resistance from the crop consultant’s perspective. It will include an introduction to weed, fungicide and insecticide resistance problems, then delve into an interactive, problem-solving discussions. Professionals will leave the meeting with workable strategies for resistance management.
As always, there will be plenty of opportunities to interact with clients, sponsors and peers. And New Orleans is a great place to network and rejuvenate! Go to http://naicc.org/ for registration information. See you in January.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Sign-up begins for USDA disaster assistance programs
- Grain futures lagged the other ag markets Wednesday
- Pacific Coast Terminals and K+S Potash Canada sign agreement
- Soy, cotton futures led the ag markets Wednesday morning
- Monthly fertilizer prices: Comparing 2014 through 2009
- USDA releases April water supply forecast for the West
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Climate change will reduce crop yields sooner than we thought
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants