NAICC: Something for everyone
• Applying GLP Fundamentals for Research and Quality Assurance Professionals, Tuesday, Jan. 28, 7:30 a.m.-noon. This half-day training session is tailored to the individual professional depending on his/her current level of knowledge, offering basic GLP training, advanced GLP training or a practical field workshop. Enrollment is limited, so sign up early.
• Weed Resistance Meeting, Wednesday, Jan. 29, 8:00 a.m.-noon. This session will address the barriers to effective weed resistance from the crop consultant’s perspective. It will include an introduction to weed, fungicide and insecticide resistance problems, then delve into an interactive, problem-solving discussions. Professionals will leave the meeting with workable strategies for resistance management.
As always, there will be plenty of opportunities to interact with clients, sponsors and peers. And New Orleans is a great place to network and rejuvenate! Go to http://naicc.org/ for registration information. See you in January.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Adequate rhizobia populations help protect soybean yields
- In-season imagery helps farmers grow and protect healthy crops
- Ag markets proved rather volatile Wednesday afternoon
- Farm Bill enables record USDA investments in rural water systems
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- Do soybeans need N fertilizer?
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America