NAICC: Something for everyone
• Applying GLP Fundamentals for Research and Quality Assurance Professionals, Tuesday, Jan. 28, 7:30 a.m.-noon. This half-day training session is tailored to the individual professional depending on his/her current level of knowledge, offering basic GLP training, advanced GLP training or a practical field workshop. Enrollment is limited, so sign up early.
• Weed Resistance Meeting, Wednesday, Jan. 29, 8:00 a.m.-noon. This session will address the barriers to effective weed resistance from the crop consultant’s perspective. It will include an introduction to weed, fungicide and insecticide resistance problems, then delve into an interactive, problem-solving discussions. Professionals will leave the meeting with workable strategies for resistance management.
As always, there will be plenty of opportunities to interact with clients, sponsors and peers. And New Orleans is a great place to network and rejuvenate! Go to http://naicc.org/ for registration information. See you in January.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Kites, balloon collect aerial data for soybean drought tolerance
- Researchers explore early corn planting
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Biofuel groups press White House on more than just 2014 targets
- Ag markets moved mostly lower Thursday night
- Protecting pollinators from insecticide exposure
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014