NAICC: Something for everyone
click image to zoom“We are extremely proud of the comprehensive agenda we’ve developed for this event. With track sessions specially-designed by consultants, researchers, quality assurance and lab quality assurance professionals, there is truly something for everyone.” Ag professionals know that work doesn’t stop when the last harvester pulls out of the field. Even though it signals a time to get reacquainted with family and friends, it also indicates a time to replenish for the next season. My most rewarding way to do so is to attend the NAICC Annual Meeting. This is a great place to learn from my peers and other professionals on a wide range of topics.
I would personally like to invite all ag professionals, crop consultants, research consultants, CCAs, PCAs, farm managers and retailers to the 2014 NAICC Annual Meeting and AG PRO EXPO, Jan. 29-Feb. 1, in New Orleans, La.
We are extremely proud of the comprehensive agenda we’ve developed for this event. With track sessions specially-designed by consultants, researchers, quality assurance and lab quality assurance professionals, there is truly something for everyone. A few highlights:
• Seven Wonders of High Yield Agriculture
• QA Auditing with Tact and Impact
• GLP Inspections and Harmonization with OECD
• Emerging Technologies
• New EPA Inspections: Challenges and Opportunities for Improvement
• Early Expectations and Current Procedures for Lab QA
• Roundtable Discussions on Soil Sampling and Fertility; Mobile and Office Technology;
Business, Customer and Employee Relations; Equipment and Fleet Management
• Looking Forward in Agriculture: Adjuvants, Weather and Equipment
• Electronic—The ‘Other’ Raw Data
• Precision Ag Implementation
• Researcher Networking Session—NEW
this year, research consultants will have a four-hour block to network with clients, sponsors and other researchers. This time is dedicated for small meetings and networking opportunities for the 2014 research season.
All these great opportunities are in addition to our AG PRO EXPO Trade Show, which features crop protection manufacturers and formulators, seed companies, contract research firms, precision ag companies, laboratories, equipment manufacturers, media, non-profit professional associations and government agencies. I encourage all in agriculture to join more than 650 ag professionals who attend the AG PRO EXPO.
In advance of the annual meeting, two outstanding development opportunities will be offered:
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
R&R Minuteman Blend System
R&R Manufacturing Inc.