NAICC: Practical solutions to resistance management
Topics of the workshop are to include implementation of viable resistance management strategies in crop production programs, education and information resources and regulatory options.
The goal is to bring together key people from across the agriculture industry and allow consultants and crop advisors to bring forward the problems they face in resistance management and then develop solutions. Although the term resistance management may be an all too familiar term, this workshop offers a unique opportunity for our industry to discuss solutions to the problems faced in resistance management. I encourage everyone interested in becoming a part of the solution to resistance to come and attend this unique workshop and give their perspective on resistance management. Please visit the NAICC website for more information on this workshop.
- FairRent, now online, helps you find land rent values
- Earth can sustain more plant growth than previously thought
- Bayer CropScience highlights upcoming farming innovations
- Ag markets proved rather divergent Wednesday
- U.S. Farmers & Ranchers Alliance launches new campaign
- Researchers find boron facilitates stem cell growth in corn
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Anti-GMO proposal denounced at Safeway shareholder meeting