NAICC: Practical solutions to resistance management
Topics of the workshop are to include implementation of viable resistance management strategies in crop production programs, education and information resources and regulatory options.
The goal is to bring together key people from across the agriculture industry and allow consultants and crop advisors to bring forward the problems they face in resistance management and then develop solutions. Although the term resistance management may be an all too familiar term, this workshop offers a unique opportunity for our industry to discuss solutions to the problems faced in resistance management. I encourage everyone interested in becoming a part of the solution to resistance to come and attend this unique workshop and give their perspective on resistance management. Please visit the NAICC website for more information on this workshop.
- Ag markets moved mostly higher Tuesday morning
- Certain ecosystems prove resistant to climate change
- One oft forgotten important fall chore: Sampling for SCN
- Timing of cheatgrass herbicides on wheat
- Cellerate receives EPA certification for cellulosic biofuels RINs
- Partnership to develop nitrogen enhancement technology
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals