NAICC: Practical solutions to resistance management
Topics of the workshop are to include implementation of viable resistance management strategies in crop production programs, education and information resources and regulatory options.
The goal is to bring together key people from across the agriculture industry and allow consultants and crop advisors to bring forward the problems they face in resistance management and then develop solutions. Although the term resistance management may be an all too familiar term, this workshop offers a unique opportunity for our industry to discuss solutions to the problems faced in resistance management. I encourage everyone interested in becoming a part of the solution to resistance to come and attend this unique workshop and give their perspective on resistance management. Please visit the NAICC website for more information on this workshop.
- Adjusting corn management practices for a late start
- Black cutworm spring arrival has hostile welcome
- Reniform nematode continues to plague the Mid-South
- Japan has not narrowed trade differences with U.S.
- USDA awards grants to address impact of climate change on ag
- Innovation helps corn plants better withstand drought stress
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants
- DuPont calls on Congress to preserve RFS