ASFRMA: Market volatility drives demand for variable cash rents
Flexible leases are of benefit to both the landowner and farm operator as they provide the ability to adjust and react to the market. It provides a fair platform that benefits both sides, making the most of any volatility.
Landowners often rely on the farm operator to help determine a fair rent and even what type of rental arrangement to use. Landowners now have a wider range of choices to consider when they formulate how to best manage their income-producing asset.
Reviewing a lease has never been more important, especially with the income that farms can generate today. Landowners we work with ask us for advice on the optimum lease option for their situations. They want to know what is fair for land in their area as well as the impact land values might have.
No matching related articles at this time.
- New platform to simplify inventory and fertilizer sales
- Cheminova’s dimethoate 4E receives 2(EE) recommendation
- Ag markets proved rather volatile again Thursday
- Potential impact of climate change on rangeland plants
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Thursday morning
- Economy, job market reaps benefits from RFS
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants