How to Tap the Higher Power of Business
When a business realizes and executes its higher purpose, external forces like the economy, become relatively powerless.
The problem is that business leaders submit their thoughts to the victim mentality that is quite similar to a mentality of individuals who they quickly judge as self-determined losers. This plank in their eye is quite large but often unnoticed.
This potential kinetic power of business in a community or nation is grossly underappreciated. If your purpose isn’t clearly defined and communicated, you are sitting on an opportunity. Think, refine and then communicate your business’ higher purpose to all of your stakeholders and see how those meant to be there will bloom, and those who are a drag will naturally be transformed or transferred out.
American business leaders are sitting on an endless goldmine of wealth creation potential that is only limited by their own thought, not exterior constraints.
Define and declare your higher purpose and watch your business and people grow.
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre
- Fall burndown benefits go beyond weed control