How to Tap the Higher Power of Business
When a business realizes and executes its higher purpose, external forces like the economy, become relatively powerless.
The problem is that business leaders submit their thoughts to the victim mentality that is quite similar to a mentality of individuals who they quickly judge as self-determined losers. This plank in their eye is quite large but often unnoticed.
This potential kinetic power of business in a community or nation is grossly underappreciated. If your purpose isn’t clearly defined and communicated, you are sitting on an opportunity. Think, refine and then communicate your business’ higher purpose to all of your stakeholders and see how those meant to be there will bloom, and those who are a drag will naturally be transformed or transferred out.
American business leaders are sitting on an endless goldmine of wealth creation potential that is only limited by their own thought, not exterior constraints.
Define and declare your higher purpose and watch your business and people grow.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Fertilizer in small doses yields higher returns for less money
- Research shows GM crops safe, no special labeling needed
- Taiwan passes new GMO tolerance regulations
- Middle East drought a threat to global food prices
- Canada orders railways to boost grain shipments to ease logjam
- Weak Asian markets weighed on crop markets Sunday night
- Spectacular economic growth in China has a downside: drought
- New soil health toolbox evaluates plant available nutrients
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- Bayer CropScience to acquire Biagro Group
- USGC sees potential problems for Ukraine farmers
- DuPont Pioneer and Hexima announce new insect protection
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
- Conference to address “What’s Next for Farmland Values”
Ports and River Receiving Systems