How to Tap the Higher Power of Business
When a business realizes and executes its higher purpose, external forces like the economy, become relatively powerless.
The problem is that business leaders submit their thoughts to the victim mentality that is quite similar to a mentality of individuals who they quickly judge as self-determined losers. This plank in their eye is quite large but often unnoticed.
This potential kinetic power of business in a community or nation is grossly underappreciated. If your purpose isn’t clearly defined and communicated, you are sitting on an opportunity. Think, refine and then communicate your business’ higher purpose to all of your stakeholders and see how those meant to be there will bloom, and those who are a drag will naturally be transformed or transferred out.
American business leaders are sitting on an endless goldmine of wealth creation potential that is only limited by their own thought, not exterior constraints.
Define and declare your higher purpose and watch your business and people grow.
- Granular completes nationwide beta testing; signs first customers
- Concerns grow over damage to EU wheat crop quality
- Davis Equipment is celebrating 50 years in business
- Ag futures ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Pinnacle Agriculture, Tecomate Wildlife form alliance
- Ag markets remained quite mixed at noon Friday