How to Tap the Higher Power of Business
When a business realizes and executes its higher purpose, external forces like the economy, become relatively powerless.
The problem is that business leaders submit their thoughts to the victim mentality that is quite similar to a mentality of individuals who they quickly judge as self-determined losers. This plank in their eye is quite large but often unnoticed.
This potential kinetic power of business in a community or nation is grossly underappreciated. If your purpose isn’t clearly defined and communicated, you are sitting on an opportunity. Think, refine and then communicate your business’ higher purpose to all of your stakeholders and see how those meant to be there will bloom, and those who are a drag will naturally be transformed or transferred out.
American business leaders are sitting on an endless goldmine of wealth creation potential that is only limited by their own thought, not exterior constraints.
Define and declare your higher purpose and watch your business and people grow.
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law