How the options strategy can grow profits
BIG SALES INCREASES CAN COME FROM LITTLE TWEAKS
Imagine a company that is struggling for survival, and your sales team has a current closing ratio of 25 percent and with ideas like the above, you can increase it to 35 percent. Now imagine with the tactic of asking for more, by offering bigger options, you are able to increase the average size of orders by 25 percent. The synergy of these two leverage points may very well enable you to increase sales by 50 percent to 80 percent and profit margins by a few significant points as well.
Most every company can create a “gold, silver and bronze” version of their offerings. Investing time on a regular basis to innovate how you package your offerings will often be as profitable as R&D and at much less cost. Give your customers a choice of yeses, and watch “no’s” decrease and profits increase.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Texas fall armyworms out early due to unseasonable rains
- Scout for western bean cutworm, western corn rootworm in Ohio
- AgSense releases iPad version of its WagNet Mobile app
- Ag markets posted divergent moves again Thursday
- Ag markets remained mixed at midsession Thursday
- Be wary of wheat quality after wet weather
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight