How the options strategy can grow profits
BIG SALES INCREASES CAN COME FROM LITTLE TWEAKS
Imagine a company that is struggling for survival, and your sales team has a current closing ratio of 25 percent and with ideas like the above, you can increase it to 35 percent. Now imagine with the tactic of asking for more, by offering bigger options, you are able to increase the average size of orders by 25 percent. The synergy of these two leverage points may very well enable you to increase sales by 50 percent to 80 percent and profit margins by a few significant points as well.
Most every company can create a “gold, silver and bronze” version of their offerings. Investing time on a regular basis to innovate how you package your offerings will often be as profitable as R&D and at much less cost. Give your customers a choice of yeses, and watch “no’s” decrease and profits increase.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Avoid contaminating seed super boxes in handling
- U.N. warns food security a risk to Asia-Pacific
- Ag markets ended Tuesday in mixed fashion once again.
- Vietnam cuts rice export price floor, eyes Manila tender
- Ag markets turned decidedly mixed Tuesday morning
- Calculations for March 1 corn stocks estimate
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
Junge Control Inc.