How the options strategy can grow profits
BIG SALES INCREASES CAN COME FROM LITTLE TWEAKS
Imagine a company that is struggling for survival, and your sales team has a current closing ratio of 25 percent and with ideas like the above, you can increase it to 35 percent. Now imagine with the tactic of asking for more, by offering bigger options, you are able to increase the average size of orders by 25 percent. The synergy of these two leverage points may very well enable you to increase sales by 50 percent to 80 percent and profit margins by a few significant points as well.
Most every company can create a “gold, silver and bronze” version of their offerings. Investing time on a regular basis to innovate how you package your offerings will often be as profitable as R&D and at much less cost. Give your customers a choice of yeses, and watch “no’s” decrease and profits increase.
No matching related articles at this time.
- Ag markets posted a mixed showing before the long weekend
- Central American farmers generate energy from coffee wastewater
- Big potential in China for U.S. corn, livestock exports
- Outback Guidance introduces next generation auto steer systems
- Ag markets proved quite mixed again Friday morning
- Court ruling in Hawaii finds that crop protection is state law
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Pinnacle Agriculture, Tecomate Wildlife form alliance