Sales & Marketing: Choosing Your Leadership Behaviors
• 80 percent of the time when you use the feasible set, the decision is successful.
• 80 percent of the time when you don’t use the feasible set, the decision is unsuccessful.
Success was defined as long-term success and included factors like the esprit de’ corps, follow through, economic impact. Success or failure was considered holistically.
So, think back to your successful and not so successful decisions or decisions of leaders you have observed. Where did you or they go wrong, and what leadership behavior would have been appropriate?
Conducting the self-assessment exercise of reviewing past failures and unsuccessful decision-making can actually reverse the negative impact that was made by increasing the success rate of future decisions and leadership behaviors.
Remember, this skill isn’t just for CEO’s but for managers at every level. Consider taking team members from sales, production, finance and other areas through an analysis of past decision missteps and successes. Discuss when the behavior style was inappropriate and which might have been the better path. Soon you’ll see an impact on success for your team, customers and, ultimately, growth.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Avoid contaminating seed super boxes in handling
- U.N. warns food security a risk to Asia-Pacific
- Ag markets ended Tuesday in mixed fashion once again.
- Vietnam cuts rice export price floor, eyes Manila tender
- Ag markets turned decidedly mixed Tuesday morning
- Calculations for March 1 corn stocks estimate
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
Layco Declining Weight Blend System