CFQ: Websites may be Fertile Link for Building Relationships
The Fertilizer Institute (TFI) has developed a website to provide nutrient stewardship outreach to the fertilizer industry, farmers and both ag and non-ag stakeholders, focused on the 4Rs, right source, right rate, right time and right place. The site, www.nutrientstewardship.com, contains educational content in various media formats, access to materials that can be used for outreach, news and information about 4R activities and actions related to 4Rs.
"Key sections of the site include the 4R news section, which can be used to stay up to date on 4R events and educational activities, as well as see new informational pieces that support the use and implementation of the 4Rs," said Lara Moody, TFI director of stewardship programs. "There also is a section on 'Implement the 4Rs,' which contains easy-to-read factsheets summarizing a host of fertilizer best management practices that can be used when implementing the 4Rs."
Moody says the 4R training page has been recently updated and will provide access to a variety of training materials intended for use by retailers and stakeholders. The site includes a section highlighting 4R Partners. Retailers that become a 4R Partner via the site have access to a host of materials and resources that can be used to provide outreach to customers, employees and stakeholders. Many of the items accessible to 4R Partners are available for co-branding.
"We have a page highlighting 4R Advocates; farmer/retailer pairs doing a great job implementing the 4Rs. The section contains details about them, including videos," said Moody. "We have a YouTube channel (1fertilizer) where we post videos, and will definitely add access to that from the website. We are always adding partners, factsheets and news."
Moody encourages retailers to stay updated on the 4Rs through TFI's 4R Quarterly Newsletter. The newsletter is used to highlight new website items and to draw attention to key activities. 4R activities also are found via Twitter (@4Rnutrients).
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- USDA’s budget proposal: How will you be impacted?
- UN: China, US climate cooperation raises hopes for global deal
- Crop markets set back from early-Friday highs
- Even as Japan balks at trade concessions, farmers move on
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Look at how the rice scheme made Thailand unstable
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
Vertical Floor Blenders