My Way of Thinking: Analyzing all the data is straight ahead
The advantage the ag professional has is that he/she is reading and interpreting the data for more than one farm; therefore, the process becomes much more second nature. Recommendations can almost be standardized if data shows specific ranges when certain equipment is being used by the farmer on similar variability of soil.
Overall, crop consultants and agronomists have a much more complicated and busy winter than in the old days, but this workload also makes sure that farmers and their ag professionals have more than a brief meeting to book chemicals, seed and fertilizer.
Ag professionals, who are a true mix of technology specialist, strong salesman and have a personality that farmers appreciate, are hard to find. Ag retailers who have these types of educated and knowledgeable professionals on staff are extremely lucky.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
- Conference to address “What’s Next for Farmland Values”
Ranco Bucket Elevators
Ranco Fertiservice Inc.