ASFMRA: Professionals honored
The AgroNomics, Vision 3013 Ag Investment Conference & Trade Show held in conjunction with the 83rd annual meeting of ASFMRA drew more than 450 attendees to Indianapolis over Halloween week.
With an extensive program featuring more than 30 speakers and an enlarged industry trade show, the conference provided an informative, timely and highly relevant venue for anyone involved with agriculture.
One of the highlights of the ASFMRA Conference is the Accreditation and Awards Ceremony where individuals are honored for their outstanding contributions. The American Society was proud this year to award designations to 24 members.
Accredited Farm Managers (AFM)
• Matthew Clarahan, Hertz Farm Management, Inc., Mount Vernon, IA
• Steven Diedrich, Martin, Goodrich, & Waddell, Inc., Sycamore, IL
• Patrick Gooding, Farmers National Company, Savoy, IL
• Adam Gore, Halderman Real Asset Management, Carmel, IN
• Jeffrey Hignight, Glaub Farm Management, Jonesboro, AR
• Daniel Leith, U.S. Trust Bank of America, Fresno, CA
• Benjamin Price, Farmers National Company, Earlham, IA
• Jack Ray, Jr., Ritter Agribusiness, Marked Tree, AR
• William Thompson, Texas AgriLife Extension Service, San Angelo, TX
• Kenny Traynom, Ritter Agribusiness, Memphis, TN
• Morgan Troendle, Hertz Farm Management, Inc., Waterloo, IA
• Eric Wilkinson, Hertz Farm Management, Inc., Kankakee, IL
• Luke Worrell, Worrell-Leka Land Services; Jacksonville, IL
• Matthew Wyss, Heartland Bank and Trust Company, Bloomington, IL
Accredited Agricultural Consultant (AAC)
• Job Springer, The Samuel Roberts Nobel Foundation, Ardmore, OK
Accredited Rural Appraisers (ARA)
• Gary Bratton, American Forest Management, Inc., Sumter, SC
• Judd Brooks, Northwest Farm Credit Services, Great Falls, MT
• M. Chad Dugger, Chas. S. Middleton & Son, Lubbock, TX
• Jeremy Hill, Progressive Farm Credit Services, Sikeston, MO
• Cary Matthews, Farm Credit Midsouth, Jonesboro, AR
• Rebecca McWilliams, Texas Land Bank, Thorndale, TX
• Wade Schroeder, Lakewood, CO
• Benjamin Ward, Northwest Farm Credit Services, Ontario, OR
Real Property Review Appraisers (RPRA)
• Teresa DeMuri, USDA-Forest Service, Florence, WI
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Avoid contaminating seed super boxes in handling
- U.N. warns food security a risk to Asia-Pacific
- Ag markets ended Tuesday in mixed fashion once again.
- Vietnam cuts rice export price floor, eyes Manila tender
- Ag markets turned decidedly mixed Tuesday morning
- Calculations for March 1 corn stocks estimate
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
Speed King Blender
CrustBuster/Speed King, Inc.