ARA welcomes new board members
Oster attended Indiana University and majored in education before joining W. R. Grace. He plans to serve on ARA’s Communications Committee.
Bill Rowland Bill Rowland is the BASF regional manager for the Midwest and a member of BASF's U.S. Crop Leadership Team. As regional manager, Rowland’s role is to lead the six district teams covering Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin, Missouri, Iowa and Nebraska, with responsibilities for sales of BASF crop protection products.
Rowland is a native of Bevier, Mo., and a graduate of the University of Missouri with a degree in agriculture. He has more than 30 years of agricultural work experience including previous roles in sales and marketing with Monsanto, Sandoz and Novus International.
Rowland currently serves on the ARA Member Services Committee.
For a complete listing ARA’s board of directors, visit the ARA website at www.aradc.org.
- Valmont acquires majority stake in AgSense
- DuPont announces investment in seed treatment solutions
- Bills to regulate California groundwater use opposed by farmers
- Court overturns law limiting biotech crops on Hawaiian island
- New products added to the Agrotain stabilizer portfolio
- Ag markets are generally mixed in early-Wednesday trading
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease