ARA welcomes new board members
Oster attended Indiana University and majored in education before joining W. R. Grace. He plans to serve on ARA’s Communications Committee.
Bill Rowland Bill Rowland is the BASF regional manager for the Midwest and a member of BASF's U.S. Crop Leadership Team. As regional manager, Rowland’s role is to lead the six district teams covering Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin, Missouri, Iowa and Nebraska, with responsibilities for sales of BASF crop protection products.
Rowland is a native of Bevier, Mo., and a graduate of the University of Missouri with a degree in agriculture. He has more than 30 years of agricultural work experience including previous roles in sales and marketing with Monsanto, Sandoz and Novus International.
Rowland currently serves on the ARA Member Services Committee.
For a complete listing ARA’s board of directors, visit the ARA website at www.aradc.org.
- USDA chief expects 2014 biofuel use targets to rise
- Study shows differences in understanding sustainable agriculture
- SDSU has precision ag minor because of fast changes
- Commentary: The ultimate squelch on GMO labeling
- Partnership to provide new bio-fertilizers
- Arysta LifeScience bio-products distribution in France
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America