ARA welcomes new board members
Oster attended Indiana University and majored in education before joining W. R. Grace. He plans to serve on ARA’s Communications Committee.
Bill Rowland Bill Rowland is the BASF regional manager for the Midwest and a member of BASF's U.S. Crop Leadership Team. As regional manager, Rowland’s role is to lead the six district teams covering Indiana, Illinois, Wisconsin, Missouri, Iowa and Nebraska, with responsibilities for sales of BASF crop protection products.
Rowland is a native of Bevier, Mo., and a graduate of the University of Missouri with a degree in agriculture. He has more than 30 years of agricultural work experience including previous roles in sales and marketing with Monsanto, Sandoz and Novus International.
Rowland currently serves on the ARA Member Services Committee.
For a complete listing ARA’s board of directors, visit the ARA website at www.aradc.org.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement