ARA: CTIC—large impact on agriculture
The average American citizen is unaware of what it takes to produce the food they consume.
This is what makes groups like CTIC so valuable. As proponents of agriculture, we need to promote the benefits of our scientifically documented practices, the use of cutting-edge technology and our desire to provide America with the food, fuel and fiber it needs to lead the world. CTIC is playing a vital role in telling agriculture’s story by providing information on the science and technology behind conservation agriculture systems that are used today to achieve our goal of supplying this nation’s food by the most efficient means possible. Learn more about CTIC and conservation agriculture and find out how you and your organization can become involved as a valued CTIC ember at www.ctic.org.
- New platform to simplify inventory and fertilizer sales
- Cheminova’s dimethoate 4E receives 2(EE) recommendation
- Ag markets proved rather volatile again Thursday
- Potential impact of climate change on rangeland plants
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed again Thursday morning
- Economy, job market reaps benefits from RFS
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants