ARA: CTIC—large impact on agriculture
The average American citizen is unaware of what it takes to produce the food they consume.
This is what makes groups like CTIC so valuable. As proponents of agriculture, we need to promote the benefits of our scientifically documented practices, the use of cutting-edge technology and our desire to provide America with the food, fuel and fiber it needs to lead the world. CTIC is playing a vital role in telling agriculture’s story by providing information on the science and technology behind conservation agriculture systems that are used today to achieve our goal of supplying this nation’s food by the most efficient means possible. Learn more about CTIC and conservation agriculture and find out how you and your organization can become involved as a valued CTIC ember at www.ctic.org.
- Irrigation Association to release online courses with Cal Poly
- Monsanto to invest $120 million in Argentina
- Ag markets ended Tuesday mostly lower
- Fat molecules influence function of key photosynthesis protein
- Monsanto honored for efforts in developing agriculture in Vietnam
- Corn stocks top 1.2 billion bushels
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto