ARA: CTIC—large impact on agriculture
The average American citizen is unaware of what it takes to produce the food they consume.
This is what makes groups like CTIC so valuable. As proponents of agriculture, we need to promote the benefits of our scientifically documented practices, the use of cutting-edge technology and our desire to provide America with the food, fuel and fiber it needs to lead the world. CTIC is playing a vital role in telling agriculture’s story by providing information on the science and technology behind conservation agriculture systems that are used today to achieve our goal of supplying this nation’s food by the most efficient means possible. Learn more about CTIC and conservation agriculture and find out how you and your organization can become involved as a valued CTIC ember at www.ctic.org.
- Try to apply fall herbicide treatments before December
- USDA to improve rural telecommunications infrastructure
- Slow U.S. grain harvest, fast use easing squeeze on storage
- Yara expands fertilizer capacity in Porsgrunn, Norway
- Xanthion In-furrow fungicide receives registration
- Ag markets proved decidedly mixed Wednesday night
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta