ARA: CTIC—large impact on agriculture
The average American citizen is unaware of what it takes to produce the food they consume.
This is what makes groups like CTIC so valuable. As proponents of agriculture, we need to promote the benefits of our scientifically documented practices, the use of cutting-edge technology and our desire to provide America with the food, fuel and fiber it needs to lead the world. CTIC is playing a vital role in telling agriculture’s story by providing information on the science and technology behind conservation agriculture systems that are used today to achieve our goal of supplying this nation’s food by the most efficient means possible. Learn more about CTIC and conservation agriculture and find out how you and your organization can become involved as a valued CTIC ember at www.ctic.org.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
- Conference to address “What’s Next for Farmland Values”
Declining Weigh Blend System
Ranco Fertiservice Inc.