ARA Board: ARA and the Asmark Institute Offer New Member Services
The Asmark Institute currently provides this feature to retainer clients, and ARA will be offering the use of the web-based tool to its members in the future. ARA will also work with OSHA to advocate support of the use of this tool for agricultural businesses and farms.
Employee Background Check Services
One of the greatest challenges retailers face today is hiring, training and properly qualifying employees. Performing a full range of background checks on all new hires is rapidly becoming an essential part of the employment process. Industry research has indicated a serious void in availability of easy, efficient and cost-effective methods for a small to medium size business to perform background checks on prospective employees. ARA is working with the Asmark Institute to develop a web-based tool to make a screening process or program available to its members in late 2013.
For more information on these programs and other ARA member services, visit www.aradc.org.
- Texas fall armyworms out early due to unseasonable rains
- Scout for western bean cutworm, western corn rootworm in Ohio
- AgSense releases iPad version of its WagNet Mobile app
- Ag markets posted divergent moves again Thursday
- Ag markets remained mixed at midsession Thursday
- Be wary of wheat quality after wet weather
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Comments end for Enlist Duo but not the fight