ARA Board: ARA and the Asmark Institute Offer New Member Services
The Asmark Institute currently provides this feature to retainer clients, and ARA will be offering the use of the web-based tool to its members in the future. ARA will also work with OSHA to advocate support of the use of this tool for agricultural businesses and farms.
Employee Background Check Services
One of the greatest challenges retailers face today is hiring, training and properly qualifying employees. Performing a full range of background checks on all new hires is rapidly becoming an essential part of the employment process. Industry research has indicated a serious void in availability of easy, efficient and cost-effective methods for a small to medium size business to perform background checks on prospective employees. ARA is working with the Asmark Institute to develop a web-based tool to make a screening process or program available to its members in late 2013.
For more information on these programs and other ARA member services, visit www.aradc.org.
- Researchers find boron facilitates stem cell growth in corn
- Novozymes and Monsanto showcase new ag innovations
- Case IH introduces real-time AFS Connect 2.0
- Bayer CropScience plans 2015 release of new corn herbicide
- Valmont acquires majority stake in AgSense
- DuPont announces investment in seed treatment solutions
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease