ARA: ResponsibleAg has two-fold mission
The responses from those will not be part of the ResponsibleAg audit score. There will also be some best management practices (BMPs) incorporated into the audit at the discretion of ResponsibleAg. BMPs will not affect the audit score.
WHAT WILL IT COST?
A final budget and business model have not yet been finalized. The plan at the moment is that the registration fees from storage and distribution outlets will be used to cover the cost of providing the triennial audit at that site—in other words, three years of registration fees would match the cost of doing the audit.
Registration fees from suppliers will be used to cover the management of the program. Final decisions on these and other governance points will be made this fall by the governing board of ResponsibleAg.
The Boards of ARA and TFI will consider action to approve a memorandum of understanding outlying core principles for establishing ResponsibleAg at their respective September business meetings. The entire membership of ARA will be provided an update report at the annual conference with a presentation on Wednesday, Dec. 4. Information is also available from either of the two associations. A ResponsibleAg website should be available by the end of the year.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- ARA and TFI provide details of ResponsibleAg program
- FMC to split into two public companies
- Marrone Bio Innovations receives patent for biofungicide
- Central Valley Ag, United Farmers Cooperative propose merger
- As Dow seeks growth, new Enlist crop/chemicals seen as key
- China GMO research funding slides
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
- Conference to address “What’s Next for Farmland Values”
Blend and Bulk Tower Systems