The West Fertilizer Accident: Road Map of AN and NH3 Regulations
ARA is also a member of the Chemical Sector Coordinating Council (CSCC), one of 18 critical infrastructure committees established to facilitate effective coordination between the private sector and federal, state, local, territorial and tribal governments.
A PATH FORWARD
ARA members take pride in offering products and services to their farmer customers that help provide food, feed, fuel and fiber to the world. While it’s too dangerous to speculate about the root cause of the West Fertilizer accident, ag retailers continue to comply with NH3 and AN regulations in striving towards the most efficient, safe and best practices to accomplish their goals. ARA continues to carefully monitor safety and security issues and continues to work with government agencies and allied organizations to apply any lessons learned so a tragic incident, like the facility explosion in Texas, will never happen again.
- Farm Market iD releases 2013 Land and Grower Database
- Even in isolated, pristine Tasmania, pressure for GMO farming
- Grains dipped Tuesday while the other markets climbed
- Cattle, soybeans climb Tuesday morning
- Maire Tecnimont to build $1.6 billion U.S. fertilizer plant
- Corn price premiums continue to fade