Newest Crop Protection Products for 2013
Cruiser Maxx Beans and Avicta Complete Beans both applied with Vibrance are new for soybean seed treating in 2013. The products provide at least three active ingredients from thiamethoxam, mefenoxam, fludioxonil and sedaxane active ingredient fungicides. The sedaxane is in theVibrance to help produce robust rooting and protect the beans from environmental stresses.
VALENT U.S.A. CORPORATION
Fierce Herbicide contains new pyroxasulfone and flumioxazin (the active in Valor). It is approved for no-till and reduced till corn production. “Fierce was developed for growers who desire a premium preemerge herbicide in a two-pass Roundup Ready corn system.” Fierce provides wide-spectrum long-lasting preemerge control of “the toughest weeds and grasses.”
Willowood Paraquat 3SL Herbicide is a new paraquat dichloride product from the company with uses outlined for all the major commodity crops and a variety of other crops. It is a non-selective contact herbicide used for the control of various grass and broadleaf weeds.
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants
- DuPont calls on Congress to preserve RFS