Newest Crop Protection Products for 2013
Cruiser Maxx Beans and Avicta Complete Beans both applied with Vibrance are new for soybean seed treating in 2013. The products provide at least three active ingredients from thiamethoxam, mefenoxam, fludioxonil and sedaxane active ingredient fungicides. The sedaxane is in theVibrance to help produce robust rooting and protect the beans from environmental stresses.
VALENT U.S.A. CORPORATION
Fierce Herbicide contains new pyroxasulfone and flumioxazin (the active in Valor). It is approved for no-till and reduced till corn production. “Fierce was developed for growers who desire a premium preemerge herbicide in a two-pass Roundup Ready corn system.” Fierce provides wide-spectrum long-lasting preemerge control of “the toughest weeds and grasses.”
Willowood Paraquat 3SL Herbicide is a new paraquat dichloride product from the company with uses outlined for all the major commodity crops and a variety of other crops. It is a non-selective contact herbicide used for the control of various grass and broadleaf weeds.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Dry weather, biofuel mandate to boost palm prices in 2014
- 2014 Farm Bill: Reallocating base acreage
- FAS administrator talks world ag export situation
- The Beige Book is out. The agriculture picture is not rosy
- New precision potassium fertilizer from AgroLiquid
- Ag markets ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Growth Points: Big data is about to get even bigger
- Update on the world’s 15 largest seed banks
A.J. Sackett Loss-In-Weight Blend Systems
A.J. Sackett Sons & Company