Anti-GMO study is garbage
Van Eenennaam concluded by saying, “To suggest that the tumors were the result of Roundup, the GMOs or an interaction between the two is ludicrous. It’s Fantasyland stuff.”
Monsanto issued its own disclaimer of the results, which didn’t receive as much attention as independent scientists. The basics to the Monsanto reply are the same as all the independent scientists. Monsanto provided eight bullet points of errors in the design and results announced by the French study team.
Even with the huge outcry by scientists in Europe and the U.S. that the study results are “garbage,” as one scientist was quoted as saying, anti-GM groups throughout the world are spreading the bogus results as proof that we should be afraid of all GM crops.
Groups in California are using the French study to support why any food should be identified as possibly having GM crop ingredients. The California Proposition 37 proponents and anti-GM groups have shown they are grasping at anything to prove GM crops are dangerous. But those involved in the biotech-GM industry note there has never been real proof about health concern with any registered GM crop.
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Avoid contaminating seed super boxes in handling
- U.N. warns food security a risk to Asia-Pacific
- Ag markets ended Tuesday in mixed fashion once again.
- Vietnam cuts rice export price floor, eyes Manila tender
- Ag markets turned decidedly mixed Tuesday morning
- Calculations for March 1 corn stocks estimate
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- CLA responds to EPA’s proposed worker protection standard
Direct Drive Rotary Blend Systems
Doyle Equipment Manufacturing Co.