2011 New Product of the Year Awards: Editors' Choice Top 10
Vote for Your Top Product of the Year
It’s time for you, the reader, to pick this year’s ultimate winner of the Top New Product of 2011! Any reader of AgProfessional is eligible to participate, and there’s no cost to vote.
Choose which product you think is the best product introduced in 2011 from AgProfessional’s Editors’ Choice list of Top 10 products. Base your vote on the information providedyou’re your personal experience and agricultural knowledge. Your choice should not be based on sales accomplished but potential to positively impact the ag industry.
To vote, go to www.AgProfessional.com. You’ll be able to see the full product descriptions online as well.
Don’t wait! Time to vote is limited. We need your votes by Jan. 3, 2012.
The 2011 Readers’ Choice New Product of the Year Award winner and vote results will be announced in the February issue of AgProfessional.
Place your vote today at www.AgProfessional.com!
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement