2011 New Product of the Year Awards: Editors' Choice Top 10
Vote for Your Top Product of the Year
It’s time for you, the reader, to pick this year’s ultimate winner of the Top New Product of 2011! Any reader of AgProfessional is eligible to participate, and there’s no cost to vote.
Choose which product you think is the best product introduced in 2011 from AgProfessional’s Editors’ Choice list of Top 10 products. Base your vote on the information providedyou’re your personal experience and agricultural knowledge. Your choice should not be based on sales accomplished but potential to positively impact the ag industry.
To vote, go to www.AgProfessional.com. You’ll be able to see the full product descriptions online as well.
Don’t wait! Time to vote is limited. We need your votes by Jan. 3, 2012.
The 2011 Readers’ Choice New Product of the Year Award winner and vote results will be announced in the February issue of AgProfessional.
Place your vote today at www.AgProfessional.com!
- US soy exports to China could drop with crush-margins at 2-yr low
- Corn to see record production for 2014-15
- Maximizing buyer power in volatile markets
- Insight into drought tolerance of TAM wheat varieties
- Ag markets turned mostly lower Tuesday morning
- GMO safety, weed control top concerns as U.S. study kicks off
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Stoller soybean research produces 214 bushels per acre
- Ag markets turned generally mixed Monday morning