2011 New Product of the Year Awards: Editors' Choice Top 10
Vote for Your Top Product of the Year
It’s time for you, the reader, to pick this year’s ultimate winner of the Top New Product of 2011! Any reader of AgProfessional is eligible to participate, and there’s no cost to vote.
Choose which product you think is the best product introduced in 2011 from AgProfessional’s Editors’ Choice list of Top 10 products. Base your vote on the information providedyou’re your personal experience and agricultural knowledge. Your choice should not be based on sales accomplished but potential to positively impact the ag industry.
To vote, go to www.AgProfessional.com. You’ll be able to see the full product descriptions online as well.
Don’t wait! Time to vote is limited. We need your votes by Jan. 3, 2012.
The 2011 Readers’ Choice New Product of the Year Award winner and vote results will be announced in the February issue of AgProfessional.
Place your vote today at www.AgProfessional.com!
- Adequate rhizobia populations help protect soybean yields
- In-season imagery helps farmers grow and protect healthy crops
- Ag markets proved rather volatile Wednesday afternoon
- Farm Bill enables record USDA investments in rural water systems
- Ag markets diverged Wednesday morning
- Do soybeans need N fertilizer?
- Commentary: Blame anti-GMO groups for deaths
- Julie Borlaug says biotech is necessary in fight against hunger
- What does “sustainable” food and agriculture really mean?
- Ohio bill to require certification to apply fertilizer
- Carbon-dioxide hurts nitrogen assimilation by plants
- FCC aims to offer high-speed internet to rural America