2011 New Product of the Year Awards: Editors' Choice Top 10
Matrix Pro is auto steer and automatic boom section control (ABSC) ready. Matrix Pro is able to multi-task so auto-steer, section control and RealView monitoring can be used in unison.
"Matrix Pro multi-tasks with ease so you can operate all your systems simultaneously," said Rich Gould, vice president and guidance business manager at TeeJet Technologies. "Plus, all the new features of Matrix Pro add to the user's productivity without complicating operation or adding cost. Matrix Pro is a real value."
Additional Matrix Pro features include:
• Painted screen provides graphical display of field coverage including skips and overlaps
• Bright, easy-to-read display in all lighting conditions
• Color touch screen with split-screen, four-camera view
• Portable and easy to transfer between machines
• Built-in lightbar for full-time guidance no matter what's on display
• Easy-to-use PC utility simplifies creating and maintaining client/farm/field/job data.
What makes this product so unique is it’s promoted as one of the simplest, easiest seed treatment products ever. It allows for a one-drum combination of insecticide, fungicide, polymer and colorant to be applied through either a sophisticated or the simplest seed treater.
Valent U.S.A. Corporation’s Inovate Seed Protectant is available as an efficient pre-blended, single package offering for soybean seed protection.
Jeff Weber, Inovate brand manager for Valent, said this new development means treaters can take a time-saving, all-in-one approach when using the proven Inovate to treat their soybean seed.
“Inovate as an all-in-one option really streamlines the workload and reduces hassles for treaters during the busy seed-treating season,” Weber said. “In the new offering, Inovate contains the colorant, the Lock Tight Technology, the fungicides plus the insecticide—all within a single package.”
Weber notes this single-package, no-blend-needed Inovate offering is a major difference from most other seed treatment options—many of which require treaters to spend additional high-value time on complicated mixing calculations, procedures and lengthy paperwork before the treatment even begins.
“Treaters no longer need a pre-blend letter to use Inovate or have to go through the time and hassle of calculating multiple product blends. This virtually eliminates potential blending errors and ensures more consistent treatment quality across the treating team,” Weber said. “Additionally, the new single package of Inovate allows treaters to do 2,430 units out of one container. This means fewer containers and inventory cluttering the treating floor. The convenience and peace of mind this new packaging of Inovate brings treaters this season is invaluable.”
Self-contained hydraulic system with power cables (hydraulic). Tandem Henschen axles (hydraulic). Hydraulic fenders. Manual or hydraulic tilt. 6,500-gallon tank.
- Are you in favor of a federal labeling standard for food that might contain genetically modified ingredients?
- Commentary: Barking up the wrong tree
- Larson Electronics offers 150 Watt LED high bay light fixture
- Water allocation for most drought-stricken Calif. farms to end
- Panama says 'go' to GM mosquito evaluation
- Conference to address “What’s Next for Farmland Values”
Fertilizer Conveying Systems
Waconia Manufacturing Inc.