U.S. soy leaders meeting with world counterparts
United Soybean Board (USB) and American Soybean Association (ASA) farmer-leaders will soon join representatives of oilseed industries from around the world to discuss issues that impact everyone during the 16th International Oilseed Processors Dialogue (IOPD). Such issues include transparent approval processes, sustainability and global demand.
In addition, U.S. farmer-leaders will also discuss issues specific to the soy industry with their soybean-growing counterparts from South America when the annual International Soy Growers Alliance (ISGA) meets.
Information gathered will be shared through various means by the United Soybean Board.
- Deere to lay off more than 600 at four U.S. plants
- Slow pace of rail recovery stirs fear of future woes
- The four pillars of seeing opportunities in problems
- WinField introduces Answer Tech and Data Silo
- Ohio’s largest Deere dealer to sell precision drone products
- New DuPont Afforia herbicide introduced for soybeans
- No El Niño in 2014? Drought-weary California in trouble
- Suspected Bt corn rootworm resistance in Pennsylvania
- BioNitrogen to build second fertilizer plant in Texas
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Soybean aphid numbers on the rise
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease