U.S. soy leaders meeting with world counterparts
United Soybean Board (USB) and American Soybean Association (ASA) farmer-leaders will soon join representatives of oilseed industries from around the world to discuss issues that impact everyone during the 16th International Oilseed Processors Dialogue (IOPD). Such issues include transparent approval processes, sustainability and global demand.
In addition, U.S. farmer-leaders will also discuss issues specific to the soy industry with their soybean-growing counterparts from South America when the annual International Soy Growers Alliance (ISGA) meets.
Information gathered will be shared through various means by the United Soybean Board.
- Irrigation Association to release online courses with Cal Poly
- Monsanto to invest $120 million in Argentina
- Ag markets ended Tuesday mostly lower
- Fat molecules influence function of key photosynthesis protein
- Monsanto honored for efforts in developing agriculture in Vietnam
- Corn stocks top 1.2 billion bushels
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto