U.S. soy leaders meeting with world counterparts
United Soybean Board (USB) and American Soybean Association (ASA) farmer-leaders will soon join representatives of oilseed industries from around the world to discuss issues that impact everyone during the 16th International Oilseed Processors Dialogue (IOPD). Such issues include transparent approval processes, sustainability and global demand.
In addition, U.S. farmer-leaders will also discuss issues specific to the soy industry with their soybean-growing counterparts from South America when the annual International Soy Growers Alliance (ISGA) meets.
Information gathered will be shared through various means by the United Soybean Board.
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture