U.S. soy leaders meeting with world counterparts
United Soybean Board (USB) and American Soybean Association (ASA) farmer-leaders will soon join representatives of oilseed industries from around the world to discuss issues that impact everyone during the 16th International Oilseed Processors Dialogue (IOPD). Such issues include transparent approval processes, sustainability and global demand.
In addition, U.S. farmer-leaders will also discuss issues specific to the soy industry with their soybean-growing counterparts from South America when the annual International Soy Growers Alliance (ISGA) meets.
Information gathered will be shared through various means by the United Soybean Board.
- Granular completes nationwide beta testing; signs first customers
- Concerns grow over damage to EU wheat crop quality
- Davis Equipment is celebrating 50 years in business
- Ag futures ended the week in decidedly mixed fashion
- Pinnacle Agriculture, Tecomate Wildlife form alliance
- Ag markets remained quite mixed at noon Friday