Tomato spotted wilt virus hub launched
The Plant Management Network has announced the launch of its first “hub” or “sitelet” containing centrally focused information on specific topic areas.
This new resource, which covers tomato spotted wilt virus (TSWV), is in its first phase of development, currently featuring websites, articles, and webcasts related to TSWV.
In its second phase, the hub will host decision support tools to help growers and consultants manage TSWV on multiple crops.
The hub’s development was supported by a USDA-AFRI grant-funded project aimed at limiting crop losses due to thrips-transmitted tospoviruses. View the new tospovirus hub.
- TekWear partners up on new crop monitoring technologies
- Harvest delays impact crop performance, study shows
- Hogs were the exception to the bullish rule Thursday
- Sugarcane aphids found in North Carolina
- Online registration open for Dec. 15-16 AGMasters conference
- Export data, equity gains boost crop futures Thursday morning
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Ag markets made a generally mixed showing Thursday night
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta