Tomato spotted wilt virus hub launched
The Plant Management Network has announced the launch of its first “hub” or “sitelet” containing centrally focused information on specific topic areas.
This new resource, which covers tomato spotted wilt virus (TSWV), is in its first phase of development, currently featuring websites, articles, and webcasts related to TSWV.
In its second phase, the hub will host decision support tools to help growers and consultants manage TSWV on multiple crops.
The hub’s development was supported by a USDA-AFRI grant-funded project aimed at limiting crop losses due to thrips-transmitted tospoviruses. View the new tospovirus hub.
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement