Tomato spotted wilt virus hub launched
The Plant Management Network has announced the launch of its first “hub” or “sitelet” containing centrally focused information on specific topic areas.
This new resource, which covers tomato spotted wilt virus (TSWV), is in its first phase of development, currently featuring websites, articles, and webcasts related to TSWV.
In its second phase, the hub will host decision support tools to help growers and consultants manage TSWV on multiple crops.
The hub’s development was supported by a USDA-AFRI grant-funded project aimed at limiting crop losses due to thrips-transmitted tospoviruses. View the new tospovirus hub.
- IRRI and partners hold training on modern rice seed production
- Ag markets moved mostly higher Tuesday morning
- Certain ecosystems prove resistant to climate change
- One oft forgotten important fall chore: Sampling for SCN
- Timing of cheatgrass herbicides on wheat
- Cellerate receives EPA certification for cellulosic biofuels RINs
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals