Registration open to Trimble User Conference
Since 2005, attendees from around the world have participated in the Trimble Dimensions International User Conference to network with colleagues and discover new developments in precision technology. This three-day event is a conference for industry professionals involved in several industries.
Trimble Dimensions attendees represent a wide-range of job titles and industries. However, they all have one thing in common – they are passionate about their work. Officials in agriculture that should gain value from attending the conference are those in crop management, data management, equipment management, viticulture, water management and livestock management.
Other industries that will be represented are those in construction, government, natural resources, transportation, civil infrastructure, utilities and telecommunications, survey engineering and mapping.
Those attending will:
- Get the latest industry perspective—gain insight from respected leaders and innovators
- Meet with world-renowned experts— more than 400 sessions across multiple tracks focused specifically on individual professional and business needs
- See product demonstrations —visit the Dimensions Partner Pavilion, where vendors and partners will showcase and demonstrate their latest innovations
- Connect and collaborate—meet and compare notes with your colleagues and potential business partners throughout the industry
- Receive professional credits—choose from a variety of designated educational sessions that qualify for career advancing Professional Development Hours (PDH)
- Plus more!
- International Year of Soils set for 2015
- Extra care needed for wintertime fuel handling
- CLA issues statement on EPA’s neonicotinoid report
- Cattle futures bucked the bearish ag market trend Thursday
- Valent launches new low VOC plant growth regulator
- Thursday's export data had mixed crop market implications
- ValueAct buys stake in fertilizer dealer Agrium
- DuPont Crop Protection to sell certain assets to Bayer
- Critics of Dow herbicide sue U.S. EPA over approval
- Six tips to help professionals take leaps of faith
- Nitrogen fertilization rates for corn production
- Landmark Services Co-op, Curry Seeds sign agreement