Potash Corp recalling workers
Potash Corp of Saskatchewan has begun to recall 47 permanent workers at its Lanigan, Saskatchewan mine due to a tight market for granular potash, the fertilizer producer said on Monday.
The recall comes two weeks after the company rescinded layoff notices affecting 50 workers at its Penobsquis, New Brunswick mine for the same reason.
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- What is the relationship between maturity group, yield?
- Commentary: Ambulance-chaser lawyers take on Syngenta
- Berman: Camouflaged activists threaten agriculture