Potash Corp recalling workers
Potash Corp of Saskatchewan has begun to recall 47 permanent workers at its Lanigan, Saskatchewan mine due to a tight market for granular potash, the fertilizer producer said on Monday.
The recall comes two weeks after the company rescinded layoff notices affecting 50 workers at its Penobsquis, New Brunswick mine for the same reason.
- New calculator can help soybean farmers with seed decisions
- U.S., Brazil close to ending cotton trade rift
- U.S.-Japan trade talks hit new farm exports snag
- Ag markets posted a general comeback Wednesday
- Midwest grain growers ‘Invest an acre to feed the world’
- Ag markets turned mixed around midsession Wednesday
- Activists fighting Golden Rice even more in 2014
- U.S. GMO labeling foes triple spending in first half of this year
- Source shows half of GMO research is independent
- White House issues veto threat on bill to block WOTUS rule
- East-West Seed signs marketing collaboration with Monsanto
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?