Potash Corp recalling workers
Potash Corp of Saskatchewan has begun to recall 47 permanent workers at its Lanigan, Saskatchewan mine due to a tight market for granular potash, the fertilizer producer said on Monday.
The recall comes two weeks after the company rescinded layoff notices affecting 50 workers at its Penobsquis, New Brunswick mine for the same reason.
- Study says neonics are widespread in Iowa waters
- Weyerhaeuser and DuPont Pioneer sign license agreement
- Why your business needs a CSO
- Woman arrested in seed theft case released on bond
- Rabobank reports U.S. set to become urea self-sufficient
- Tremendous response to Iowa’s new nutrient reduction program
- Don’t link bird decline and use of neonicotinoids
- Commentary: Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'
- Look at fertilizer pricing 2013 vs. 2014
- Solar energy jobs increase, wind power decrease
- Study of pesticides and autism is junk science
- Setting the record straight on 'Waters of the U.S.'