Novariant expands cooperation with Ag Leader
Novariant, Inc. announced it has assigned the rights of its aftermarket Australian distributors to its longstanding partner Ag Leader.
This follows Novariant’s successful transition of its North American distribution in 2010 followed by transition of its European distribution in 2012 to Ag Leader.
The announcement reflects the strategic shift that has been underway since Novariant established partnerships with industry leading companies including Ag Leader Technology, Leica GeoSystems and Househam Sprayers etc.
“We recognize that there are two key points of purchase for precision steering solutions in the agriculture industry,” said Dave Vaughn, CEO of Novariant, Inc. "We have had great success in the aftermarket and will continue to meet those needs by providing solutions in conjunction with our strategic partner, Ag Leader. This move allows us to maintain our focus on OEM direct install and VAR markets with our suite of plug and play steering solutions”.
"We have a strong relationship with Ag Leader as evidenced by our joint success in North America and Europe," offered Vaughn. "We will continue to build on that success in Australia where our common distribution network makes for a natural transition."
- Phomopsis stem canker in sunflowers
- Conference to help companies take next steps in eBusiness
- Energy for growing crops is large part of farm operating costs
- Moves in livestock futures bracketed those of the crop markets
- 3D Robotics launches new 3DR mapping platforms
- Report finds ag employers can’t fill STEM jobs
- How much corn can the ethanol industry use?
- USDA releases 2012 cash rents data report
- Commentary: Government wants farmers to quit farming
- Economist: Taxing P could reduce risk of algal blooms
- Resistant weeds not controlled by fall residuals
- Do you think the term “agricultural sustainability” is as strong of a buzzword and emphasis for action in the industry as it was 3 years ago?